Noob Encounters with a Nymph

TheQuietBisharp

Official Terrarian
I got this idea by mixing up a thread title in my mind. This will probably be a short story unless I get the urge to write more.

"Day 5135 in these dingy caves..." she said to herself. Who is she, you may ask? She is an unholy beast, created when the corrupting hands of nature stole away a young girl. A Nymph. This Nymph is a particularly evil Nymph, known among noobs for marking her preys' corpses with an arrow in their forehead.

"My kill count is at 99. I know that special 100 is coming up soon!" she cackled with glee. She pawed around her dungeon, and did her "innocent" face in the mirror. "Perfect."

She went to her spot, a beautiful, gaping cavern, with gems dotting the walls and a waterfall pooling into a large lake. Blind fish swam in the lake, which she occasionally ate. She sat down at her rock, and perched by her was a Golden Chest. Within was the best loot of those she killed, and she put a small knife within her rags.

This was the highlight of her days, tricking young adventurers with her long, somber song. She begun a deep rumble in her throat, and belted out the most beatiful, yet melancholy song you could ever hear. Before long, a loud stumbling came from above. A player fell down directly in front of her wielding a Copper Shortsword and some dirty Wooden Armor.

"Has the knight in shining armor come to save his princess?" she said enticingly, face wet fom tears. "Hey gurl, I came as soon as I heard your singing," the ignorant kid said. "Oh, did you..." she whispered into his ear. She slowly walked towards him, never talking her eyes away from his. "Your eyes are so beautiful in the glow of the mushrooms," the kid said. He didn't know why a chick was in the caves in her underwear, but hey, he was into it. "Can you reward me with a little something?" he asked. "Sure, my brawny hero," she breathed as she stood right in front of him. Their noses were practically touching. The Nymph drew away her rags, revealing the deadly blade. "What the!?" the kid screamed. She plunged the knife deep into his heart as she gave him a kiss on the lips. "Kiss of death, baby," she whispered once more. She then proceeded to devour the entire body in a grotesque fashion.

This Nymph may still be out there, using tactic much more foul than accepted in Nymph Culture. That is where we leave off, but maybe you've encountered her before?

My nymph was like "I'll just hide behind these skeletons, they'll kill you!" and then I proceeded to slice their heads off, and the nymph was like "battle mode!" and then ran at me, hit me, I hit it, it ran at me again, fell in lava. Perhaps a level 2 nymph?

My nymph was like "I'll just hide behind these skeletons, they'll kill you!" and then I proceeded to slice their heads off, and the nymph was like "battle mode!" and then ran at me, hit me, I hit it, it ran at me again, fell in lava. Perhaps a level 2 nymph?
Yes. Control over other beasts and such.

Mine waited for me down below me in a cave she had set a tnt block witch exploded right under me whitout hurting me as i fell down she jumped of a cliff and hold on to me as we fell down in a hole where she ate my face.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425770508][/DOUBLEPOST]Perhaps Queen of the nymphs on a hunting vecation.

Nymph? most of the time I play terraria I never notice that she was there until I got close to her. but she never appear when I was unprepared.

Last time I met a nymph I kept in a stone box to decide it's most slow and painful death, I wish I used a copper shorts sword. I just killed it with a tungsten short sword.

Back
Top Bottom