Game Mechanics A Rain Expansion | The Lively World of Rain!

SO.
I've Run Into An Issue.
I Did Not Reserve A 2nd Post In Case I Ran Out Of Room For Images.
Because I Thought The Limit Was Based On The Amount Of Data, And Not The Amount Of Pictures At The Time That I Made This Thread.
Um.
Now What?
`:confused:
Editing the third post(yours) is the best way I can think of.

Reactions: Bry
Moved the Crafting/Items section to another post (XenoCat whyyyyy), organized the Bowls section, and added a "Banners" section!
NJFbwMl.png
BcAqInu.png
xARkeaF.png

Last edited:
If the suggestion is accepted, then Hardcore would permadie and medcore would lose all of items.
Whaaat does that have to do with aaaanything?
I'm talkin' about the Rain event.
[9/7/2019 Edit: CHRIST, I'm dense.]

Last edited:
But this is a problem. Maybe before destroyance of you it autoset softcore, then kills you, and when respawn, you are softcore.
Do you know what this thread is?
[9/7/2019 Edit: Wow, you are actually a :red:bag, me.]

Last edited:
Yup. I have readen boss page of your suggestion and found a error. Why did you die as prize of killing king nimbi,and respawn after 8 seconds? Hardcore die once, so boss is unfair to hardcores. Medcores aren't affected if they killed it on his spawnpoint

Reactions: Bry
Yup. I have readen boss page of your suggestion and found a error. Why did you die as prize of killing king nimbi,and respawn after 8 seconds? Hardcore die once, so boss is unfair to hardcores. Medcores aren't affected if they killed it on his spawnpoint
Ok, NOW you're being clear. Ok, I shall fix that.
[9/7/2019 Edit: :red: you, me.]

Last edited:
You should put the Funbus into a spoiler because the rest of like, everything is in a spoiler.
Why am I even suggesting to fix something so little :/
Oh, I didn't do that? .__.
[9/7/2019 Edit: I need to make a counter at this point.]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom