Story Not Another Crossover

Kyouko Tsukino

Steampunker
I've been thinking about making another Terraria story, and I had several ideas for it. I decided to use them all, make a collection of short crossovers. But still, after that decision was made, I was missing a title. At first I thought about...

Terraria: The Crossover: The Movie: The Series: The Game: The Manga: The Anime: The Musical: The Remake: The Sequel: The Novel.

... But then I saw it was too long and too silly. Anyhow, my fellow Terrarians, it's time for...

Not Another Terraria Crossover!

----------​

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Lune

The dark, moist caverns of the Dark Beedom were as full of critters as usual - and although the hideous enemies of the almighty Queen Beeryl were quite an annoyance, the Queen herself wasn't worried. Her minions would prevail in the end, and Terraria would belong to her, as it was written... By her. In her diary. But that's besides the point, it was still written.

"Eyedite, have you devised a new plan for the heroes to foil?"

"Mock me if you want, oh mighty queen, but this time my plan is flawless! I will go to the enemy base along with Skeletrite and Brainite, and defeat those annoying Senshi once and for all."

"Go, and bring me Sailor Lune's head in a platter!"

"... Can I just use, dunno, a bag? A platter would have to be thoroughly washed to remove all the blood and stuff, too much of a bother."

"Ugh, just go before I decide you're outlived your uselessness."

"Wouldn't that be 'usefulness'?" A figure asked, from the shadows.

"He was never useful."

"Fair point. Anyhow, Beeryl, I am growing tired of waiting. Those Pickaxe Senshi must die."

-----​

A few minutes later, in a not-so-secret base in the center of the world, a nurse and a moron party girl were trying to solve their differences.

"Damn it, Amy, where did you hide it?"

"I haven't done a thing, Bunny."

"Lune! Amy's being mean to me again!"

A Dryad walked in, and sighed in defeat. "What is it this time?"

"She stole my candy jar!"

"You mean that jar that's in your room. I saw it a minute ago."

"Uh... But I'm sure it wasn't there when I last looked."

"You should start paying attention to where you leave your stuff," the Mechanic said from outside the room.

Bunny walked out of the room muttering something about mean friends. Lune sighed and then turned to the others. "You know, next time a black cat shows up and tells us Bunny is meant to be our leader, I'll spear it through and make some catburgers."

Suddenly, an explosion rocked the room. "Ugh, those idiots again."

"Let's go kick them away. For the tenth time this week."

As the group run out of the base, they saw Eyedite, the ugly floating eye, was there, and had brought some friends. "Wait, this doesn't make sense!" the Nurse noted.

"Why?"

"It's noon. The Eye of Cthulhu and Skeletron shouldn't be here, and the Brain wouldn't go outside the Crimson."

"Amy, it's a crossover. Crossovers don't ever make any sense."

"... Fair point. Let's transform."

(The usual half-naked transformation sequences that should be here were removed due to this being a forum for all ages. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. - The Author.)

Sailor Party looked up at the three monsters. "You evil creatures, it's time for you to pay for your mischief. I am Sailor Party, and in the name of, uh, pink, I'll punish you!"

Sailor Lune shook her head and sighed. "Damn it, Bunny, we already talked about that. No more dumb intros."

"But I think they're cool," Eyedite said.

"Lune Spear Action!" Sailor Lune summoned a large spear and used it to pierce through Eyedite.

Brainite gasped. "Hey, that's a Gungnir! You're not supposed to get those until hardmode, don't chea-"

Skeletrite saw the Brain get turned into a mass of goo by a dolphin-shaped gun. "... Oh why do we even bother."

"I've been wondering the same thing," Sailor Nurse said before using a Flairon to brutalize the floating skull.

"Oh :red:, I'm late. Again."

Sailor Lune looked up and saw the Steampunker on the roof. "These fights are over too fast. I wish there was something worth fighting against..." She stopped as she saw Sailor Party was fishing in a nearby pond.

"... Is that a blue bug you're using?"

"Yeah."

"... Uh, that's not going to wor-"

And even before the Nurse was done saying that, Duke Fishron appeared.

The Dryad looked up and smiled. "Well hello there, tonight's dinner."

"I hate my life," the giant fishpig said before being hit by a wave of assorted items.

-----​

"They failed again."

"I'm sorry for my subordinates' ineptitude, Plantera."

"Perhaps you should upgrade them to Mech bosses before trying again."

"Oh, now that sounds like a plan. Next time, we'll defeat those stupid Pickaxe Senshi. Next time!"

(Spoiler: They didn't.)

The End Finally!

----------​

Okay, so there you have it, the first of many(?) Terraria crossovers I'm planning. Expect to see some famous and probably old anime/manga series and games here... May even have some movies and comics too. The crossovers will range from "way too short" to "is it over yet?" depending on how much I feel like mocking expanding on them.

Note: I'm putting this in the "other" section because while Terraria elements will be used, I'll mostly focus in how things work in the canons I'm crossing with it.

"That will teach you to never get drunk again."

Honestly, I've been thinking about making crossovers with Terraria for a while, but wasn't bored enough to go ahead with it. Boredom, it creates masterpieces (and crap like this, too.)

Last edited:
*This is cool.

Ahem, anyhow... Got another one done. Enjoy.

Terramon: Gotta craft'em all!

It was a quiet day in Shortsword Town, your average, boring town in the middle of nowhere. Still, for some reason, the world-famous Professor Jake T. Guide had decided to build his lab there. Lunette looked around and smiled. Finally, she was ready to become a trainer, just like her dad... That jerkhat who had left her home to never return because "gotta catch'em all!" or some dumb crap like that. Still, being a trainer sounded like a lot of fun, and perhaps she could find her father out there, and remind him he should stop being a :red: and go visit her mom.

Anyhow, there she was, Professor Guide's lab. One of the only three buildings in the town, which was strange since there were dozens of people around - where did they live? Lunette scolded herself for getting sidetracked by unimportant things, and knocked on the door.

"Come on in, I've been waiting for you."

Lunette smiled. "Hi, Professor!"

"Hello there, young one," Guide said with a smile which didn't make him look like pedobear's twin. Not at all.

"Uh, where's my Terramon?"

"I have one ready for you, but first, care answering a few questions?"

"Uh, sure."

"Okay, first... Are you a boy or a girl?"

Lunette looked at the man with a mixture of shock and disbelief. "Seriously?"

"Are you a boy or a girl?"

"... Whatever. I'm a girl." Sure, she was only ten, but even then, this guy should know...

"What's your name?"

"Lunette."

Another girl walked in right then, giving Lunette a dismissive stare before sitting on a nearby chair. "Oh, that's my niece... Uh, what's her name again?" Guide said as he looked at the top hat-wearing girl.

"How can someone researching anything have such a lousy memory?" Lunette muttered.

"Sorry, I didn't get that..."

Lunette sighed. For a moment, she thought about telling Guide his niece was called 'douchebag' but decided to not be one herself. "Hope, her name's Hope."

"Oh right, Hope! She's going to become a trainer today, too."

"And since I'm your niece, that means I get to choose first, right?"

Guide nodded. "Right, I like keeping things fair."

Lunette was, by now, too annoyed by the man's airhead attitude to say a thing. "Whatever."

Hope examined the three balls and smiled. "This one!"

"Oh, an Eater. Excellent choice."

Lunette walked to the other two balls, and cringed. "Seriously, a slime and a zombie? That's all?"

"Choose one."

"As a certain character from a series that's totally not too similar to this often says," Lunette said, "I choose two!"

Hope grunted. "Hey, you can't do that!"

Guide shrugged. "Eh, whatever, I was going to release the one she didn't pick."

Lunette smiled at Hope. "So, want to test them out?"

Hope smiled back. "Uh, sorry, I just remembered I had something important to do."

Lunette shrugged. "What a wimp. Hey professor, thanks for these, I'll be going now."

-----​

As Lunette walked close to her house, she saw her mother waiting for her. "Mom?"

"I'm so proud of you, you're going on a journey to become a world-class trainer!"

"Uh, no, I actually planned to stay here for a while, raise this 'mon and-"

"You don't have to explain yourself, dear. Go, see the world with your own eyes, mom will be fine."

Lunette saw her mother walk into the house and heard the door being locked. Perhaps, she thought, her dad hadn't been such a douchebag after all...

She walked to the border of the town, looking at the tall grass. The tall grass that had been a scary thing since she was a toddler, a "danger zone" forbidden to all but trainers and scientists. "Time to test my invention," she said, pulling something out of her backpack. A large lawnmower. "Tall grass, my :red:," she rhymed as she leisurely walked out, shredding the tall grass (and its many inhabitants) as she passed.

-----​

Much later, Lunette was getting ready to go through Mt. CorruptStone, a place filled with danger and strong 'mons. Still, she wasn't worried, as she had her trusty slime and zombie, and a few dozens of dynamite sticks.

"Hey there, loser!"

Lunette growled. "Hope. I had hoped I didn't see you again for a while."

"Shut up. If you want to go in there, you gotta fight me."

Lunette sighed. "Oh, now you want to fight. Okay then, get ready to eat tall grass."

Hope smiled. "Eye of PikaCthu, Skeletapod, I choose you!"

Lunette laughed. "Oh, I see you caught some average 'mons already. Good."

"Average? These are the strongest 'mons you may find here."

Lunette sighed. "Scrub. QueenBeedryl, Wall of Muk, Bonyx Serpent, come forth!"

Hope blinked at the creatures surrounding her and then glared at Lunette. "I hate you so much."

And so, the journey of Lunette begun, a journey full of adventure, comedy, drama, and as many episodes as we can make until every fan figures out we're just repeating scripts to sell them new monsters! ... Wait, uh, you didn't read that last bit, okay? Good.

The endmon

I take no responsibility for any nightmares or loss of mental capacities the next crossover may cause. You've been warned.

Yu-Guide-Oh!

The boy would be, at first sight, yet another teenager. He didn't stand out much, being short, having average grades and a dumb look in his face. Still, there were two things most people would recognize anywhere. First was his hair, standing up in spikes and being red, blonde and black. Some said the guy used dyes and gel to keep it like that, but others said that his hair was naturally like that. Still, it was the other thing he was known for that was strange. His uncanny luck, which had earned him the title of King of Games. Yes, dear readers, this boy was none other than Guide Mutou, the King of Games.

But being famous made him an usual target for any group of evil overlord-wannabes bent on world domination - for some reason, evil foes with supernatural powers were drawn to him like a Terraria NPC to a door at night.

"You there, are you Guide Mutou?"

Guide looked at the hooded man. Great, another cultist. They were everywhere lately, and he was growing tired of them. "No, I'm the Queen of France."

"Oh, okay, sorry about th- Damn it, don't make fun of me!"

Guide let out a long sigh and the usual duel disc appeared in his arm, out of nowhere. "I know what you're here for, so let's get this over with."

"Foolish kid, do you know who you're facing?"

"No," Guide said, his voice turning deeper, "it is you who doesn't know his fate. I will send you to the Hallow."

The man stared at the boy in shock. He wasn't sure it wasn't just his mind playing tricks on him, but he could have sworn his target had grown taller in a split second. "The Hallow? I don't fear such fairy tale."

"You sure you don't fear it?" Guide said, "I mean, seriously, that place does exist, and when you're not being turned into Swiss cheese by floating gas balls, some horny horse is chasing you around."

"... Eh. Sounds like fun. Guess it's a good thing I don't plan on losing to you!"

(The remaining twenty minutes of pre-battle banter have been removed for the reader's sake. You're welcome.)

"Anyhow," Guide said, "it's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-DUEL!"

"Why the stutter?"

"It sounds cooler that way."

"Nah, it doesn't."

"Damn, nobody told me that!" Guide muttered. "Okay, since I'm a gentleman, ladies first."

His foe growled. "Ain't you a cheeky brat? But hey, if you are in a hurry to lose, be my guest. I'll start by playing a face-down card and then I'll place The Groom in attack position. Your turn."

Guide smirked. "So, let's see..." He drew a card and smiled. "Perfect. I play Wooden Platforms. This makes it so no walking monster can attack my creatures. I also place two face-down card and play my favorite card, The Dryad."

The hooded man chuckled. "Nice, but not enough."

"I equip my Dryad with Hallowed Armor and a Gungnir."

The man stared at Guide in shock. "How in the nine layers of 'How the hell' did you manage to get that as a starting hand?"

"Luck. Haven't you heard the legends? Some say I have the spirit of RNGesus bound to me. Well, they're not just legends."

"That's bull:red:," the man said.

"Believe what you might," Guide said, then smiled. "I'll end my turn."

"What, you didn't attack?"

"I don't need to, you can't harm me."

The man drew a card and laughed. "That's what you think. I sacrifice my Groom to summon the mighty Eye of Cthulhu!"

"Mighty, indeed," Guide mocked. "Unfortunately for you, this activates my first face-down card. Say hello to Rain of Lava."

"But... That will kill your Dryad too!"

"I know, that's why my second card is there. I activate Obsidian Potion!"

"What- How- Where- Damn it, you have to be cheating!"

"As I said, believe what you might. Your fate is already sealed."

The man growled. He still had all his hearts, so the duel was far from over.

Guide drew another card and smiled. "Oh hey, would you look at this... I equip Spectre Armor to my Dryad."

"Spectre Armor? What does that one do?"

"It heals a :red:zillion points of damage every turn. I hope you have a monster that deals a :red:zillion plus one damage."

"... I hate you so much." The man picked up a card and then smiled. "Let's make things even. I summon Duke Fishron and the Wall of Flesh. That will stop your Dryad from doing damage to me."

"Well played," Guide admitted, then drew another card. His smile after seeing which card he had drawn was a sound effect away from maniac laughter. "Or should I say 'Good Game'? I equip my Dryad with Flairon."

"No. No. That's not even- How the :red:- You can't be this lucky!"

"Unfortunately for you, I can. Do you even want to calculate how much damage I could deal to you in one turn?"

The man sighed and threw his cards up. "Damn it, they told me you were just some dumb kid who opened his house's door at night and let strangers in."

"That was just in the first season," Guide said. "Anyhow... You lost. I hope you have fun in the Hallow."

"No, please, not the Hallow! Not the Ha-"

Guide shrugged as the man vanished. "And that's what you get for trying to beat RNGesus."

And so, the day was saved once more thanks to the Powerpuff Gi- Oh wait, wrong crossover. Anyhow, for this one crossover, this is...

The End

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom