Mobile Not Compatible since the last update

JoeyckJoestar

Terrarian
I have a Poco F3 which can handle easily terraria and I can't download it from playstore anymore, I bought it years ago and I'm not able to play it :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-30-02-11-17-056_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-30-02-11-17-056_com.android.vending.jpg
    579.9 KB · Views: 63
there may be a requirement to install Terraria, such as system storage and RAM requirements as well as a specific mobile software version

Okay, I just notice that my gf can install and she has the same phone, the difference actually is that my phone is rooted but before the update I could install it without any problem, I had to install some modules on my phone by magisk to hide it and now I can install, I don't if that is caused by the last update or google play.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-10-01-19-22-35-031_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-01-19-22-35-031_com.android.vending.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_2022-10-01-19-22-54-171_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-01-19-22-54-171_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 109
Okay, I just notice that my gf can install and she has the same phone, the difference actually is that my phone is rooted but before the update I could install it without any problem, I had to install some modules on my phone by magisk to hide it and now I can install, I don't if that is caused by the last update or google play.
that actually makes sense, recently Android devices had a few changes to how data for apps were stored and located, so the installation for Terraria may also vary. A recommendation can be to look for available workarounds to installing Terraria on the latest Android software.

that actually makes sense, recently Android devices had a few changes to how data for apps were stored and located, so the installation for Terraria may also vary. A recommendation can be to look for available workarounds to installing Terraria on the latest Android software.
like what, for example?
pirate the game?
so what's the point of buying?
I bought the game and access to it was stolen from me, who will pay for the damage?

like what, for example?
pirate the game?
so what's the point of buying?
I bought the game and access to it was stolen from me, who will pay for the damage?
dont Pirate the game, the devs will just have to look into how Terraria installs itself on newer Android mobile devices

dont Pirate the game, the devs will just have to look into how Terraria installs itself on newer Android mobile devices
and are they aware of the problem?
I haven't seen any official announcement about this issue
I bought the game and I just want my right, since there is not enough justification to make me believe that my device is incompatible
The game already works before and I want it to keep working after all why was I allowed to purchase and run the game if my cell phone is supposedly incompatible?

I think it was a problem with 64-bit compatible, which is no longer complatible with 64GB ROM or higher
Also I think for me it works for 32-bit compatible

I think it was a problem with 64-bit compatible, which is no longer complatible with 64GB ROM or higher
Also I think for me it works for 32-bit compatible
first: I have a 32bit cell phone and it's also having the same problem
second: what kind of :red:ed developer would do that?
literally every gaming pc and top of the line cell phone is 64bit
what mental problem do developers have to make the game incompatible with high-end devices on the market
oh and just remembering the game is working on my cell phone.
since this developer :red: stole my access to the game I downloaded it from the internet to see if it was "incompatible" anyway

Wait wait, so there is a problem why other games or apps got affected.
Newer Google pixel devices dropped support for 32-bits applications, which is what the game is coded in. This causes the play store to hide and lock the ability to download the full version of the game.

Back
Top Bottom