tModLoader Not Enough Flamethrowers

Where would you like to see more flamethrowers (and similar weapons)

• Earlygame

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Early Hardmode

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Post-Plantera

Votes: 21 30.9%

• Total voters

Kooyah

Skeletron Prime
v6b2BWB.png

ZjxqmPE.png

Hello to the Terraria modding community (because where else would I be posting this), and welcome to Not Enough Flamethrowers.

The title basically says it all. While some weapons are best remaining unique, it's a crying shame that you only have such a convinient crowd-control tool at certain parts of the game-- in this case, the humble flamethrower. Because of this, NEF strives to fill in the progression gaps for flamethrower-enthusiasts, as well as adding some pre-hardmode variants of the weapon type.
While NEF will still recieve additional items and alterations to make its content more unique (since I'll admit that most of the weapons act similarly), I still consider it finished enough to post it under released, as it's intended to be a somewhat small mod.

MIt5NI9.png

Wiki:
Kooyah/NEF

Repository:
Kooyah/NEF
If you happen to find any bugs, please visit the mod's discord if possible to report them, as I'll be more likely to see them there. This ensures the mod quality that I'm hoping to achieve, especially given that it's the first one-man project I've made. And if you have any suggestions to improve the mod, feel free to leave them in the discord as well:
Join the Not Enough Flamethrowers Discord Server!

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:
couple suggestions:
an early flamethrower that doesn't need the molotov(and is about post-EoW/BoC)
and a hallowed early hm flamethrower
and a specific flamethrower idea:
Ferrous Flamer: made with iron/lead bars and a grenade, shoots out a quick gout of flame that can pierce up to 3 enemies

Pyromaniac playthrough, anyone? (i.e. only using weapons that inflict on fire, frostburn, cursed flames, or shadowflame) :cool:

Update v0.2 is out! I've also fixed the discord invite, which I failed to set as permanent before. Drop over to the #changelogs channel if you want more information on what the update consists of (although the new weapons are already listed here).

Last edited:
The v0.3 patch was just released! There aren't that many changes with this new update, so it makes sense to post them here as well:
-Added greco roaster
-Changed the cocktail cremator's recipe to its old version
-Changed flamethrowers to have correct prices
-Buffed the damage of existing burst guns

This mod is great but, it could be heavily improved via adding more weapons in my opinion.
I have a few weapon ideas if you would like them, the majority of them pre-hm some early hm.

We've released multiple minor patches to v0.3, and encountered a few significant bugs in the past few days. It should be working properly now, but please notify us if you have any further problems.

We've finally added some stuff that I've been wanting to add for a long time; v0.4 is a go!
-Added pest control
-Added napalm blaster
-Increased range of the raiju
-Tweaked the prices of some flamethrowers
-Finally changed flamethrowers to only consume one gel per stream, instead of relying on percentage

Still playing with this mod but I used infinity for one of my playthroughs through which I got endless stars and the damage from that star flamethrower is insane.
Again really nice job mate and I've started caring about proper grammer and such though it'll be less annoying to read my reply.

Back
Top Bottom