PS4 Not loading

Dara Toner

Terrarian
Hello sorry to report this but I have been playing terreria since 2013 with my two brothers a piece of data got corrupted so I deleted the game and re downloaded it. Now whenever I load in when it gets to 22% it's freezes then I wait and when I get to 100% it's doesn't load the background and sunflower saving icon are still moving but I can't log in could someone help please

Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it again? It could have installed wrong if it was interrupted somehow.
Reinstall then Verify integrity of game Cache. Hope this helps! :)

How do I do that I am very new to the game and I do t k wo what verify integrity game cache oh I forgot to mention I'm on PlayStation 4

Last edited:
Ah, sorry, I've made a mistake. I didn't notice this was posted under "Console", my mistake. Sorry about that.
I don't play console, so the only thing I can suggest is what I suggested before, just reinstall the game again and see if it keeps happening.

I've tried that but thanks for replying I deleted the data and downloaded it to a USB it works when the data isn't there but when it's in it dosent

When I try loading in to my terreria game when I get to 22% it freezes and then I wait till it gets 100% and when it does it just doesn't load. The background is moving and sunflower loading icon is also but I will not load no matter how long I leave it any1 with experience liek this could please help

When I try loading in to my terreria game when I get to 22% it freezes and then I wait till it gets 100% and when it does it just doesn't load. The background is moving and sunflower loading icon is also but I will not load no matter how long I leave it any1 with experience liek this could please help
The same thing happened on my xbox one version I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice and it still does the same thing

Hello sorry to report this but I have been playing terreria since 2013 with my two brothers a piece of data got corrupted so I deleted the game and re downloaded it. Now whenever I load in when it gets to 22% it's freezes then I wait and when I get to 100% it's doesn't load the background and sunflower saving icon are still moving but I can't log in could someone help please
Are you trying to load a world and it won't load? Or are you saying the game won't load?

Back
Top Bottom