Not Receiving Notifications for a Certain Thread

DarkWiz17

Spazmatism
A long time ago, on the PC "I must screenshot this" thread, I pressed the "Watch Thread" button. For, I'd say a month, I haven't been receiving notifications for that particular thread. Before I discovered this, I just thought that thread "died out" and no one was replying to it anymore, but I ventured to the PC section and found the thread, still going hard.

I can confirm that I DEFINITELY have an "Unwatch Thread" button where the "Watch Thread" button is, meaning I am SUPPOSED to be getting notifications.

It is the case that sometimes, even if you have a Thread watched that you'll stop receiving notifications. This usually happens when you do not read the most recent pages of a Thread. Which is easy to forget to see if the new posts have gone to a new page in a Thread as large as the Screenshot Thread.

After viewing the most recent page of posts in that Thread, you should start receiving alerts for it again. And then checking the new posts each time you get a new alert will keep it so you will get new alerts for new posts.

Back
Top Bottom