Resolved Not receiving notifications via email

feeshUnofficial

Spazmatism
I mostly use my phone to send and read messages on the forums, but push notifications can't be set on phones. For this I set email notification a few months ago, but I'm not receiving any emails. I checked everywhere including my spam to see if I didn't overlook it, and I did receive an email when I changed my username. Is there a way to fix this? Even if there was a way to get the notifications directly with an API, that would be fine too. I'm studying programming so I think I can tinker something to make it work if it was available.

I mostly use my phone to send and read messages on the forums, but push notifications can't be set on phones. For this I set email notification a few months ago, but I'm not receiving any emails. I checked everywhere including my spam to see if I didn't overlook it, and I did receive an email when I changed my username. Is there a way to fix this? Even if there was a way to get the notifications directly with an API, that would be fine too. I'm studying programming so I think I can tinker something to make it work if it was available.
Hi @feeshUnofficial, just wanted to mention that push nitifications should work on phones - just not Safari on macOS or any iOS-based browser.

Back
Top Bottom