Not sure if this is a bug...

Nebuchadnezzar

Terrarian
I've had the Rune Wizard appear at least 15 times in the 2 months I have been playing(Tim about the same too lol). My son didnt believe me, especially because I would sell them so quick. But lately I have been collecting them to possibly give away at some point. He made me post this because he is supposed to be a somewhat rare enemy appearance. Today he appeared and we killed him. I had to run for a drink real quick and came back to find another (bout 10 min later). He was freaking out. I said..."told ya" lol
I figured I have to let you guys know, since it's so wierd.

Last edited:
I have had the Rune Wizard appear at least 15 times in the 2 months I have been playing(Tim about the same too lol). My son didnt believe me, especially because i would sell them so quick. But knowni have been collecting them to possibly give away at some point. He made me post this because he is supposed to be a somewhat rare enemy appearance. Today he appeared and we killed him. I had to run for a drink real quick and came back to find another (bout 10 min later). He was freaking out. I said..."told ya" lol
I figured I have to let you guys know, since it's so wierd.
Could be a bug, but it could also be ridiculous RNG 'luck'. I'd think we'd get more reports about it if it was actually a system error, unless people just aren't aware he's supposed to be rare. I'll leave this open to see if anyone else comes forth with a similar report.

nBMD8DP.jpeg

so this just happened in my ice turtle farm lol. Had to post it. I'm going to start calling it my Rune Wizard farm pretty soon.
*update...another 1 popped up 2 min after I posted this lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom