Resolved [Mobile] Not updating Help

Hey Terraria! I play terraria on my iPad sometimes. Why isn’t it updating? Please help me. My iOS is fine, I’ve tried a bunch of tricks to get apps to update when they’re not showing. this just might be you guys coming out with a brand new huge update that’s taking a year:eek: but i’m just making sure that I have the latest version of terraria. If anyone can help me, that would be great

Hey Terraria! I play terraria on my iPad sometimes. Why isn’t it updating? Please help me. My iOS is fine, I’ve tried a bunch of tricks to get apps to update when they’re not showing. this just might be you guys coming out with a brand new huge update that’s taking a year:eek: but i’m just making sure that I have the latest version of terraria. If anyone can help me, that would be great
Hello @Hello76643762364876743, the most current version on iOS is 1.2.12785 (released Aug 2016). Check to see if that’s your version, I’m betting it is. :D

The mobile version is currently in development for the 1.3 update. There is no release date yet.

I can't update my terraria. I am playing it on android. Every time I open the playstore and search terraria, the only choices are Open and uninstall.

I can't update my terraria. I am playing it on android. Every time I open the playstore and search terraria, the only choices are Open and uninstall.
What's your device ? And what version of Terraria do you actually have on your mobile ? 1.2 ?

If that's the case, and you can't get 1.3, it might be because your device is below the minimum requirements. Can you tell me what's your device, please ?

Really want update bin waiting and im tired of waiting plz fix fast before i have a mental breakdown
And i mean the journeys end update
Journey's End released only a few days ago, it probably won't come to console and mobile before quite a long time, and that's normal. It has always been like that.

Back
Top Bottom