Switch Npc don’t teleport

Tried moving nurse into a house on an arena but she wouldn’t teleport. I didn’t really think much but I played the whole real day moving all around the map doing stuff and she wouldn’t teleport. Her banner was in house and everything. I found the goblin tinkerer and he wouldn’t teleport either. Started this world one day before 1.4 switch update and npc were moving in fine. They will arrive and just walk out side my house so I have like 10 nods walking around and like a merchant and guide in thier. I’ve tried everything from building varying houses to furniture orientations and they “move in” but won’t teleport. Only change was the update so that’s what I’m guessing is the problem

Tried moving nurse into a house on an arena but she wouldn’t teleport. I didn’t really think much but I played the whole real day moving all around the map doing stuff and she wouldn’t teleport. Her banner was in house and everything. I found the goblin tinkerer and he wouldn’t teleport either. Started this world one day before 1.4 switch update and npc were moving in fine. They will arrive and just walk out side my house so I have like 10 nods walking around and like a merchant and guide in thier. I’ve tried everything from building varying houses to furniture orientations and they “move in” but won’t teleport. Only change was the update so that’s what I’m guessing is the problem
Can you post a screenshot of their house? Is the chair next to a wall?

This happend to me as well, around 5 in-game days passed and they still wouldn't move in. I had to build stairs to get them to their rooms. Now the NPC's seem to teleport where i want them though.

This is happening to me as well. I've tried building 3 houses in Jungle, which are perfecting fine and suitable as houses. Yet my Dryad/Painter/Witcher won't move into either of the 3 houses. However, when I placed down my Pylon, I am able to teleport there as if there are NPCs...I feel like this is bugged where the game is treating the NPC already being moved there, but physically they are still at their old places.

This happend to me as well, around 5 in-game days passed and they still wouldn't move in. I had to build stairs to get them to their rooms. Now the NPC's seem to teleport where i want them though.
This is happening to me as well. I've tried building 3 houses in Jungle, which are perfecting fine and suitable as houses. Yet my Dryad/Painter/Witcher won't move into either of the 3 houses. However, when I placed down my Pylon, I am able to teleport there as if there are NPCs...I feel like this is bugged where the game is treating the NPC already being moved there, but physically they are still at their old places.
Do either of you have the chair next to a wall? There used to be a bug in PC that is the chair was against the side wall the NPCs wouldn't teleport. It's been fixed on PC but may still be present on Switch.

Do either of you have the chair next to a wall? There used to be a bug in PC that is the chair was against the side wall the NPCs wouldn't teleport. It's been fixed on PC but may still be present on Switch.
I always have my chairs next to the wall, i will try to have a space and see if it's a difference. Now i just let my NPC's die so they teleport instantly to the room xD.

What do you mean next to a wall, the background wall, or the two side of my rectangular room? I always have my table and chair right in the middle of my rectangular room. It's getting frustrated to keep killing my NPC just so that they can teleport...poor NPC XD

It's nighttime when you're trying to get them to teleport right? They only teleport at night

What do you mean next to a wall, the background wall, or the two side of my rectangular room? I always have my table and chair right in the middle of my rectangular room. It's getting frustrated to keep killing my NPC just so that they can teleport...poor NPC XD
Next to the sides of the rectangular room, not the back wall.

idk if it’s the same bug. I was having similar issues but the chair isn’t against the wall. Might be a similar issue tho

Back
Top Bottom