NPC Girls - Art by Rariaz

If your character could marry a npc, which npc would you choose?

• Nurse

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • Party Girl

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Steampunker

Votes: 53 23.3%
  • Mechanic

Votes: 30 13.2%
  • Stylist

Votes: 45 19.8%
  • Dryad

Votes: 40 17.6%
  • I like Boys

Votes: 20 8.8%

• Total voters
New addition TerRariaz Planet Ranger Class:
Ranger.jpg

...are requests open or is my vision faltering me as usual?

Psh, doesn't matter. Your art is pretty freakin' sweet, everytime I mosey on through the art section I need to come back here to look at your art.

NEW Steampunker-
steampunker_rariaz_by_rariaz-d971tnw.png

A new style used for the Steampunker / Terraria NPC
i change her hair style for something more closed to #Ofelie Steampunker because i like more the hair style she used.
also the style that i use is a mix between Bryan Lee O'Malley ( creator of the comic Scott pilgrim vs the world ) and some personal cosmetic and proportion changes, with a color application that i used frequently from Jaltoid Style.

Ophelie - steampunker:
http://ofelie.deviantart.com/art/Steampunker-495684322

I'm surprised the party girl is not very popular.
I would pick her she just looks.. You know.. Cute

Stylists require a ridiculous amount of training, one of my sisters is training to be one. Several years now, and rarely is allowed to cut a real person's hair..

Nurse obviously has a medical license and degree, Dryad has 500 years of experience (Not THAT kind of experience, keep your thoughts clean!), while the Mechanic and Steampunker are obviously highly intelligent and tech-savvy people. Its just the party girl thats "dumb" going by all her lines. Even I found it hard to give her depth in sim form.
How could you say that to my wife? Dont call my wife dumb!

well, party girl is like the most useless npc and is based on pony character.. and i dont know, i dont like that stuff.
and in my opinion there are way better npcs.
i saw her like a teenager who doest want to work and only want to party... yea.. what a shock.
but something good about her is that she wants to se happy everybody, and she will do something about it.
Why does nobody like her but me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pick her she just looks.. You know.. Cute

How could you say that to my wife? Dont call my wife dumb!

Why does nobody like her but me?
@JavierDaBeast, I merged your three posts into one. Just a tip going forward, you can edit your posts to include more info by clicking the Edit button on the bottom left on your post. It is preferred that you edit your post instead of double/triple posting.

Back
Top Bottom