NPC Girls - Art by Rariaz

If your character could marry a npc, which npc would you choose?

• Nurse

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • Party Girl

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Steampunker

Votes: 53 23.3%
  • Mechanic

Votes: 30 13.2%
  • Stylist

Votes: 45 19.8%
  • Dryad

Votes: 40 17.6%
  • I like Boys

Votes: 20 8.8%

• Total voters
I didn't call @Leinfors, he just summoned himself apparently
PSTTe

My characters a girl so... Yeah lol... Mind you, I'm not in any RPs if I'm honest... So technically I'm not I a RP

What am I talking about. Anyways, nice drawing. No incredible drawings, puts mine to shame ;)

Guys, I think we should get back on topic before this develops into something... less pleasant.

Anywho, as a fan of the animating couple that is Jaltoid, I feel right at home looking at these amazing renditions of the female Terraria NPCs. Any chance that you could also make renditions of the male Terraria NPCs (at your own leisure, of course)?

hello, im working on the TerRariaz planet map, doing some visual content, exclusive only for the map rar files, so sry i cant show you some of the work i did,
but dont worry i will take some time to draw:
by popular demand (also mine):
Pirate_Crossbower.png

but i dont know if draw her(?) in jaltoid style or mine.

Last edited:
hello, im working on the TerRariaz planet map, doing some visual content, exclusive only for the map rar files, so sry i cant show you some of the work i did,
but dont worry i will take some time to draw:
by popular demand (also mine):
Pirate_Crossbower.png

but i dont know if draw her(?) in jaltoid style or mine.

I'd like to see the same style as the rest of your art, personally. Makes it fit the theme. :)

steampunker: smart, not trying to look sl*tty, epic sense of style,the reason my armour has goggles......and she makes jet packs for a living:happy:

no contest there

Back
Top Bottom