NPC Living Preferences [JSON]

DownloadPizza

Terrarian
I made 2 json files and a csv file in case anyone wants to do some programming to find the best village setups etc.
The first one is just a list format, the second one is the list, but as a map with the npc names with keys.
The 3rd file is a csv file. I had to call it .csv.txt as apparently the terraria forums dont like csv files.
I made them myself and they are free to use without credit (you may credit me if you feel like it tho).

All the code I used is in this repository: Gabgab2003/terraria-npc-data
It uses the csv file to generate the json files

Attachments

• npcdata.json
    7 KB · Views: 183
  • npcdatamap.json
    8 KB · Views: 119
  • npcdata.csv.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Reactions: MrP
Ha! If only I'd known this was here, I wouldn't have hand-written my own JSON file with the same data last week. :D Mine's practically the same structure, though I went with "people" instead of "neighbours" (high-five for non-US spelling, by the way).

Ha! If only I'd known this was here, I wouldn't have hand-written my own JSON file with the same data last week. :D Mine's practically the same structure, though I went with "people" instead of "neighbours" (high-five for non-US spelling, by the way).
Did you find any discrepancies between my and your json? I feel like I shouldn't have written it at 4 in the morning

Did you find any discrepancies between my and your json? I feel like I shouldn't have written it at 4 in the morning
I hadn't thought to check. I have now:
  • I didn't include the Corruption or Crimson at all. You have Crimson as a hated biome, but only for the Tavernkeep and the Tinkerer?
  • You don't have the Pirate disliking being Underground.
  • You have the Pirate disliking the Guide; I have him hating him.
  • You have the Truffle loving the Mushroom biome; I have him liking it.
Mine all match what's on the wiki, but that doesn't mean they're right...

Other differences were purely cosmetic (I omitted empty lists, you included "The" in biome names, that sort of thing).

Back
Top Bottom