Resolved [Switch] NPC not showing up in housing menu

Hermit19

Terrarian
Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and new to these forums therefore please have mercy on me 😉

This is probably a basic question but wherever I try to look it up the answer is related to how to get NPCs and how to assign them to a house in general.

So I do have a suitable, free house and a visiting NPC but when I open the housing menu I can only select the four NPCs already assigned to a different house.
The visiting one is not listed in the menu.

I bet I'm making something obvious wrong but I can't figure it out myself.
Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and new to these forums therefore please have mercy on me 😉

This is probably a basic question but wherever I try to look it up the answer is related to how to get NPCs and how to assign them to a house in general.

So I do have a suitable, free house and a visiting NPC but when I open the housing menu I can only select the four NPCs already assigned to a different house.
The visiting one is not listed in the menu.

I bet I'm making something obvious wrong but I can't figure it out myself.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Oh your talking about the traveling merchant I assume, that one you can’t assign to a house, it visits randomly each day(not always guaranteed) when you have 2 or more NPC’s living in an area, yeah, so nothing is going wrong.

Back
Top Bottom