• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: On Aug 25 Journey's End was submitted to Microsoft and Sony! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet. Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC Npc positioning error

Guest735

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
GOG
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
The nurse in the wrong place, does not fix even moving away from the location at night which is what resets the position of the npcs to the chosen location.
I don't know if it's this model of her house with a locked door, this model usually doesn't have this problem.
Another detail is that she was positioned in the correctly chosen house shown in the video moments before the bug.
The problem is solved by removing the chair she is using wrongly, moving away resetting the position and coming back, and putting the chair back.
Then I saw that she in the correct house did not center and I realized that the chair in her house must be under her photo which marks the house additionally.

The world files at the time of the bug attached.

Attachments

• Terraria World.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Top Bottom