NPC Security

Games ✔︎

Official Terrarian
Border Greek.png
Border Greek.png

We've all been there. We build these cool houses for our beloved NPC's. But they always seem to be killed by bosses! Well today it's time to put an end to that. This guide will show you some of the best places to home your NPC's without them being killed by those pesky bosses.

Please note, this guide will not work 100% of the time. Bosses fought underground or in the sky might kill them.

Let's get started!

First up, we will be taking a look at the legendary tactic known as Le Underground Village. The strategy is simple. Build your nPC Village underground! This is a great strategy because when building a hellavator, you are able to stop it during the drop and locate your village there!
south.PNG

Next up, the sky village. If you are going to fight bosses on ground level and underground, then the Underground village is not for you. Instead, you may be interested in the Sky Village. It's simple! Build a village in the sky! The only downside to this is anything that is fought in the sky could be harmful to your NPC's. But if it's worth it to you and it could help you, do it!
The CraTer12.png

Credits go to the users who made these worlds.

Someone and I believe The Crater12 made these.

I hope this guide helped you out in NPC security!
Border Greek.png
Border Greek.png

dang... that sky village is cool...
hmmm.
new project in mind. but this would be a little bit more informative, on what targets NPCS and that stuff. like invasions, all that. but otherwise pretty good

My normal way of defense of NPCs is making an air-lock system with trap doors. I do not think that enemy NPCs can open them.

Back
Top Bottom