• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PS4 Npc ship still there if you use magic mirror or recall potion.

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
Like I said it does this to me, I’m on single player btw, I mean I accidentally discover if I use a magic mirror(or recall potion) the shop stays there until I close my inventory, I can move around with it in there if use something in my inventory.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Like I said it does this to me, I’m on single player btw, I mean I accidentally discover if I use a magic mirror(or recall potion) the shop stays there until I close my inventory, I can move around with it in there if use something in my inventory.
That’s a new one I haven’t heard of @Greybrynn. Does that happen every time you use a magic mirror while shopping?

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
If you are far enough away that the shop shouldn’t be open anymore after you magic mirror home, I suggest sending it in to Pipeworks, using their form Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form if you haven’t already.
Just did thanks, yes it shouldn’t be open, I could travel the world with it still open, and I was at the snow biome(don’t know why I made a house there if there is no pylons yet...) and teleported home from the traveling merchant, and the shop was still open

Top Bottom