PS4 Npc ship still there if you use magic mirror or recall potion.

Like I said it does this to me, I’m on single player btw, I mean I accidentally discover if I use a magic mirror(or recall potion) the shop stays there until I close my inventory, I can move around with it in there if use something in my inventory.

Like I said it does this to me, I’m on single player btw, I mean I accidentally discover if I use a magic mirror(or recall potion) the shop stays there until I close my inventory, I can move around with it in there if use something in my inventory.
That’s a new one I haven’t heard of @Greybrynn. Does that happen every time you use a magic mirror while shopping?

If you are far enough away that the shop shouldn’t be open anymore after you magic mirror home, I suggest sending it in to Pipeworks, using their form Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form if you haven’t already.
Just did thanks, yes it shouldn’t be open, I could travel the world with it still open, and I was at the snow biome(don’t know why I made a house there if there is no pylons yet...) and teleported home from the traveling merchant, and the shop was still open

Back
Top Bottom