NPCs & Enemies (NPC) Slime Girl

Maybe later. For now, how's this dress? :3
5bb2763447.png

She's still quite busty! Hee hee. But she knows to wear clothes. After all, all the other humans wear clothes, so she'll instantly think "Hmm... I need to wear something... I know, this sheet will work nicely!" :3

Clothier: I refuse to sell my wares to [Slime NPC], she just ruins them all!

Not being perverted (For once) I just think that's how it'd go XD

Slime NPC: I've never had the need to visit (Nurse)

She's still quite busty! Hee hee. But she knows to wear clothes. After all, all the other humans wear clothes, so she'll instantly think "Hmm... I need to wear something... I know, this sheet will work nicely!" :3

e_e I honestly didn't notice that. I mean for her to be not in a pool of gel with a Dragon Quest slime, that could lead to copyright. :D

Maybe she should wear raincoat? It's waterproof so it would make sense as will digest and the rain coat isn't.
Hmmm... Good idea.
04a517378e.png

I couldn't decide if I wanted to go with the raincoat, or a dress made from a raincoat. Maybe she shows up with the raincoat, and she gets the dress once the clothier shows up.

Clothier: I just couldn't stand to see the poor girl wearing the same raincoat all the time, so I made [Slime NPC] a dress from one.

Maybe she should wear raincoat? It's waterproof so it would make sense as other cloth will digest and the rain coat won't.
the raincoat is really also an idea from anime monster musume everyday-life with monster girls. Pretty much using it people thinking its form that anime. Need bit more suitable approched again. Leather cloak or travling cloak which I am refering this cloak https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...0.aVeh-7HNkGQ#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=travling+cloak

and sell gel? i can see that being great for torch making and flamethrowers, plus slimecrafting
and slime staff sale!

kill slime king to get her?
side note crown should be craftable with any gem.

btw nice sprites, where did u fnd them >winks<

Back
Top Bottom