NPCs & Enemies (NPC) Slime Girl

Merchant already sell torch, I don't think it's necessary.

I think he got it from.. *shot*

what about easy flamethower ammo without hunting a thousand slimes or a statue farm. Be nice for slime house building and for those of us who don't like hurting slimes.

And for her "attack" she summons in a slime that does 20 dmg? Like the slime staff but a new item. This would also be dropped from her once hardmode is initiated (is she able to be rescued or "housed" if it isn't hardmode (not killing all slimes) )

That's a bit of a crazy sprite, but...
This seems pretty reasonable. But 85 Platinum Coins? DO YOU EVEN REALISE HOW MANY YEARS OF GRINDING THAT WOULD TAKE??????????????????
Apart from that, this seems good and I support.

There is 24 different slime's in the game, and there is only 23 npcs (including the skeleton and traveling merchant).

So making the 24th npc a slime based character is referencing the slime achievement. (Well to me it kinder does).
And since there is more male npcs, it's more then fair for the 24th npc to be a female.

... and since there appears to be an internet trend for "slime girl" I don't see why there shouldn't be a slime girl npc, selling a variety of slime based merchandise :3

You have my support.

There is 24 different slime's in the game, and there is only 23 npcs (including the skeleton and traveling merchant).

So making the 24th npc a slime based character is referencing the slime achievement. (Well to me it kinder does).
And since there is more male npcs, it's more then fair for the 24th npc to be a female.

... and since there appears to be an internet trend for "slime girl" I don't see why there shouldn't be a slime girl npc, selling a variety of slime based merchandise :3

You have my support.

I know, right? It just makes sense on so many levels! :D

Hmm.. I wonder if the slime flowers would work like sunflowers and give either a jumping / falling buff to players, or a slow-down debuff to enemies. :eek:
Oh, perhaps it would give players a less-damaging version of the Slime Mount's ability, letting the player jump on enemies. You could then use them to make some sweet Super Mario adventure maps! :D

I know, right? It just makes sense on so many levels! :D

Hmm.. I wonder if the slime flowers would work like sunflowers and give either a jumping / falling buff to players, or a slow-down debuff to enemies. :eek:
Oh, perhaps it would give players a less-damaging version of the Slime Mount's ability, letting the player jump on enemies. You could then use them to make some sweet Super Mario adventure maps! :D
yea totally yes :joy::joy::joy:

Back
Top Bottom