NPCs & Enemies Npc Suggestions

Pikascyther Plays

The Destroyer
Pumpkayne

Attacks with Headless Horseman Sword

Sells Halloween Related Items (Pumpkins , Vanity Items Got From Goodie bag , And ect.)

Btw there will be an arrow at the bottom of the trade section and if you clicked it, it will go to a new trading section to fit more vanity

To get it you need to finish the pumpkin moon and finish it at stage 10 or more

What he sells at parties is a witch sound maker and if you use it, a witch sound will be heard and if you use it near npcs , they will run away from you

What he sells at halloween is a headless horseman vanity set

Nps he
Loves: Nothing
Likes: Clothier (if hes present then he says at his happiness list "I like (name of clothier) because he always help me make vanity")
Dislikes: Golfer (if hes present then he says at his happiness list "Everyone is not easy to scare because (name of golfer) always hits me with the golf ball and completely ruins my pranks to be scary")
Hates: Santa Claus(if hes present then he says at his happiness list "Santa Claus is litteraly the opposite of me and i hate it")

Biomes he
Loves:Graveyard
Dislikes:Forest
Hates: Hallow

tmkr.io bd_a8GcjdWT4WYmSnnhPXc.png

Last edited:
Ninja

Attacks With Katana Or Shuriken

Special Ability:Has A Chance To Dodge Things

Sells: Katana, Shuriken, Ninja Costume, Muramasa (if defeated skeletron), And A New Ninja Gear

Sells at parties: Plastic Katana Which Is The Worst Weapon Ever Because It Deals 1 Damage

Npcs
Loves:None
Likes:Goblin Tinkerer "I like a good weapon (name of the goblin tinkerer) is probably the best forger for your weapon. What do you mean he gives you bad reforges?" - Ninja
Dislikes:Truffle "I hate mushrooms and (name of truffle) is a mushroom." - Ninja
Hates:None

Biomes He
Loves: None
Dislikes:Mushroom Biome
Hates: Dungeon, Crimson, Corruption, Hallow

How to obtain: Kill King Slime

tmkr.io q7Wk78cq00gS0y4or8lS-q-g-.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom