Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 11
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Not sure if this is a feature or a bug but I was playing Legendary Mode (getfixedboi seed) and when the first night began, party time ended and all the npcs that spawn at the start just spontaneously died

To clarify ppowersteef's post a bit: The NPCs that are killed need to be re-obtained through their normal means, such as defeating a mech boss to unlock Steampunker.

To clarify ppowersteef's post a bit: The NPCs that are killed need to be re-obtained through their normal means, such as defeating a mech boss to unlock Steampunker.
You sure about that? I had the impression those NPCs already counted as found/rescued so all you have to do is build some new houses for them to respawn.

You sure about that? I had the impression those NPCs already counted as found/rescued so all you have to do is build some new houses for them to respawn.

The NPCs that are present at the beginning of the Everything seed, and die at the end of the Party of Death, have their unlock flags reset, and must be re-acquired via normal gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom