NPCs & Enemies NPCs story

Captahero

Terrarian
hey guys for all of you who are reading this, it’s really just an idea (I play mobile). One thing that kept me playing this game was the old man and the dungeon, I wanted to free him and figure out what his story was. Because of this I kept playing the game. One thing I have noticed though is that all the other NPCs really don’t have a story at all. All you have to do is meet requirements and they come. For me it gets a little monotonous when all I really have to do is beat bosses till they are all dead. So I was thinking that it would be really cool if a story was added to the game almost like an fps campaign.

I don't really think an entire campaign should be added to the game just to tell the story of the NPCs, but I agree that it would be nice to learn more about the lore of the game. Who are the NPCs? Where did they come from? Why does the Corruption and Hallow and Dungeon exist? The game doesn't really answer these questions; part of the reason I was disappointed that Otherworld was cancelled was because I think it promised to tell a bit about Terraria's lore.

I don't really think an entire campaign should be added to the game just to tell the story of the NPCs, but I agree that it would be nice to learn more about the lore of the game. Who are the NPCs? Where did they come from? Why does the Corruption and Hallow and Dungeon exist? The game doesn't really answer these questions; part of the reason I was disappointed that Otherworld was cancelled was because I think it promised to tell a bit about Terraria's lore.
Yeah I think your totally going the right direction

Back
Top Bottom