Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Very minor bug, but hey, I'm practically the king of minor bugs, so here's a picture!

schlerp tonk bog.PNG

And before you ask, the Zoologist is too far away to be having a conversation with the Guide.

Incredibly rude. They take over your homes, don't pay any rent (until Scrooge starts milking them anyway), and nowadays even have the gall to demand satisfactory living conditions or they'll overcharge their merchandise. :merchantgrin:

That's why Tax Collector is, at least, the best NPC. He may not pay out much, but he at least gets it.

In my multiplayer world I legit watched the Guide chase the Nurse around talking about the birds and the bees and harassing her. She gave him "the eye" (Old One's Army event looks like a dragon eye) and then he walked away again. Guide is absolutely a jerk. He's worse than the Arms Dealer, and that's saying something.

Can confirm that my (expert, medium, corruption) world has also been infested with rude NPCs, petition for a fix or way to ban them permanently. Password doesnt help.

Incredibly rude. They take over your homes, don't pay any rent (until Scrooge starts milking them anyway), and nowadays even have the gall to demand satisfactory living conditions or they'll overcharge their merchandise. :merchantgrin:
Seriously, what gives them the idea they're entitled to reasonable living conditions?

BURN THE FATHER FEED THE CHILD
AND NPCS ARE RUDE BECAUSE THEY TALK WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING.
Yep,those npcs are very rude.

Back
Top Bottom