NPCs think they are alone idk y

oniondudeYHS

Terrarian
Screenshot (26).png

my npcs keep saying they are alone even tho they most definitley are not. If you look at the pic they are all right on top of each other. I saw smth somehwere that said it would be bc the housing banners are too far away, so i made them closer and i still have the same problem. ... Help plz ???

I think it's the case where it's NPCs who are all mutually neutral towards each others, thus they won't talk about the other NPCs being there.

does this still mean that they wont give me a pylon?
None of the NPCs you have like the Snow biome or who they are living with so they aren’t going to give you the Pylon. Try getting and pairing the Mechanic with the Goblin Tinkerer, they are basically guaranteed to give you almost every Pylon when paired together. If you are missing one of those two you can look at the list of living preferences on the Wiki to find a different pair.

Last edited:
None of the NPCs you have like the Snow biome or who they are living with so they aren’t going to give you the Pylon. Try pairing the Mechanic with the Goblin Tinkerer, they are basically guaranteed to give you the almost any Pylon when paired together. If you are missing one of those two you can look at the list of living preferences on the Wiki to find a different pair.
Yes, but the mechanic + goblin tinkerer is only available post skeletron
Merchant + Nurse + Golfer also can give you pretty much all pylons, and it's available pre-bosses.

edit: never mind. what I said is true, but is OP in mid-hardmode?
since there's a true night's edge, pickaxe axe, etc.
I was just confused that most NPCs are not present who normally should moved in long ago (but either there's no free housing, or they're temporarily all dead due to a recent pirate invasion or such maybe)

I know which npcs like each other i was gonna switch it around anyway, move the demolitionist to the desert and the painter to the jungle with the zoologist i j havent built many houses in this world yet and those are the npcs that moved in the rooms i j built. I was j wondering y they were saying they were alone ykwim.

Back
Top Bottom