• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

NPCs with Genders!

Do you support this?

• Total voters

Buggsoup

Terrarian
So, pretty much I was thinking; wouldn't it be cool if the NPC's had genders?
And by this I mean each time an NPC spawned/moved in it would have a 50% of being either gender!
And for the mechanic and tinkerer thing, I think it's fine as it is. Gays aren't a bad thing..
I just feel this would add a nice little touch to all the NPCs, and would grow the bond between them and the player.
Also, each gender would have a different roster of names, but (mostly) the same dialogue.

If anybody has sprites, they'd be greaty appreciated!

(Also first thread so yay! :D)

Battle Bee

Terrarian
I don't think ReLogic really have the time to sprite for every NPC of their opposite gender and their every stance.
Small variations of ~25 NPC sprites and their animations are nothing compared to some of the work they've done. They would certainly have time if they wanted to.
Personally, I really dig it. Would bring some more life to the NPCs.

Also; sexy dryad dudes.

Esanat

Terrarian
Wait don't the NPC already have genders? Don't tell me the dryad is a boy
Uh if you mean that all npc should be randomly genderd then hell yeah thats cool

Top Bottom