Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So I was trying to help someone out on the Discord who's NPCs weren't selling pylons so I checked out my own NPCs and realized they also aren't selling any pylons. My NPCs are happy and they are able to sell stuff so I'm not sure why they won't sell the pylon.

Attachments

• Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    414.9 KB · Views: 1,036
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    258.1 KB · Views: 805
The happiness they recieve from being alone was nerfed, this is what I did for some pylons:
For the ocean pylon I moved the Stylist and the Dye Trader to the beach
In the desert I moved the Arms Dealer and the Nurse
In the underground I did the same, I put the Arms Dealer and the Nurse for one night then bought the pylon, then moved the Clothier and Demolitionist back in
In the forest I moved the Golfer and the Zoologist apart from everyone else, so they sell the pylon
In the snow the mechanic and the goblin

The happiness they recieve from being alone was nerfed, this is what I did for some pylons:
For the ocean pylon I moved the Stylist and the Dye Trader to the beach
In the desert I moved the Arms Dealer and the Nurse
In the underground I did the same, I put the Arms Dealer and the Nurse for one night then bought the pylon, then moved the Clothier and Demolitionist back in
In the forest I moved the Golfer and the Zoologist apart from everyone else, so they sell the pylon
In the snow the mechanic and the goblin
Oh, ok, thank you!

There is also more to the issue here, there are a number of minor bugs we are resolving that are currently impacting Happiness values. It should be in a better state in the next hotfix.

There is also more to the issue here, there are a number of minor bugs we are resolving that are currently impacting Happiness values. It should be in a better state in the next hotfix.
Alright, Thank you so much! =)

Has this hotfix gone out yet? I'm on a server and our mechanic will also not sell the pylon. Just her and the goblin tinkerer in the biome and she says "Perfect, no one is in the way..."

arms dealer and nurse will always sell pylons in any biome, as long as there are no npc which affect arms dealer happiness.

Has this hotfix gone out yet? I'm on a server and our mechanic will also not sell the pylon. Just her and the goblin tinkerer in the biome and she says "Perfect, no one is in the way..."
It should be fixed now, I've managed to buy pylons from NPCs now so it should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom