• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Npplayer mod (not N Terraria)

NexusTheBrony

Steampunker
I'm looking for a mod that is not N Terraria, but adds the NpPlayers that N Terraria adds. If i had to get rid of all my other mods in favor of N Terraria (N Terraria does not want to do tmodloader), this would be the only reason. idc about the races and leveling (tho i do hav Terraria Leveled), i just want the NpPlayers. In case you don't know what I mean: in the character menu, you can select some number of players. 1 player would play normally, but any more, you get to switch between which one you control while all the ones you don't control act like a normal player minus any world modifying methods (kills mobs. does not cut trees, does not mine, does not interact with npcs like a player would, etc) by using an AI

jopojelly

Retinazer
tModLoader
As always, no answers means no, it doesn't exist. People don't reply no, why would they? They only reply if they have a yes answer for you.

Anubis

Terrarian
I have to admit this would make a great mod. I too loved N Terraria, but had to give up ont it as Tmodloader wasn't going to be a thing.

Top Bottom