PS4 Number of blocks not showing up in inventory

Chuggs Gaming

Duke Fishron
Pretty sure this is a bug. Occasionally, the number of any given block may not be displayed in the inventory.

Only one block will be present but while hovering over top the number of actual blocks is displayed in the tooltip.

After selecting the block, the total number will be shown. Not sure yet what triggers the initial failure to display the total. Also noticed with other stackable items such as potions.
C5360E09-1FEE-40F2-AB16-6425A83DC4C5.jpeg
0C5C3575-5E8B-4657-BF8F-B57003D6D345.jpeg
ACA5B2D2-DA54-4312-8CB6-CD2FBBF7A63E.jpeg

Pretty sure this is a bug. Occasionally, the number of any given block may not be displayed in the inventory.

Only one block will be present but while hovering over top the number of actual blocks is displayed in the tooltip.

After selecting the block, the total number will be shown. Not sure yet what triggers the initial failure to display the total. Also noticed with other stackable items such as potions.
View attachment 202137 View attachment 202138 View attachment 202139
Hi @Chuggs Gaming, thanks for including the screenshots as it helps to illustrate what the issue is.

I’m not sure why it shows the count sometimes and not other times. If you have a moment, I encourage you to send in your info straight to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

If you happen to see a common thread or pattern on why it shows sometimes and not others that would be extremely helpful to include with your info, but I realize sometimes the patterns do not present themselves.

Back
Top Bottom