Game Mechanics Nurse should stay exactly like it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, the same thing as my last suggestion, "I win button", which was locked for being a joke suggestion. It's locked, but just go read it. It's the exact same thing, but this one is labeled 'heal' instead of' 'I win', and it sakes a few hours to work.

P.S. to moderators:
If his one is also locked and/or removed, this one will be the last of this line. I don't want any trouble, I don't want to start fights, chaos, or spam the forums. I will submit defeat if you persist beyond now. But be aware, if this is marked as a joke suggestion, should it really be in the game?

It's a metaphor. The point is that it allows you to win the game with almost no effort.
The thing about Terraria is there is no creative mode, so just about everything is obtained legit. If this is implemented, my friends would question my items such as moon lord trophy, suspicious tenatacle, i.e. I do not think this is a good idea and would basically break terraria.

Basically, the same thing as my last suggestion, "I win button", which was locked for being a joke suggestion. It's locked, but just go read it. It's the exact same thing, but this one is labeled 'heal' instead of' 'I win', and it sakes a few hours to work.

P.S. to moderators:
If his one is also locked and/or removed, this one will be the last of this line. I don't want any trouble, I don't want to start fights, chaos, or spam the forums. I will submit defeat if you persist beyond now. But be aware, if this is marked as a joke suggestion, should it really be in the game?
Hi @Shear_Epicness, whether you want to call this a joke suggestion, a sarcastic suggestion, a metaphorical suggestion, it is still not a real suggestion. The Suggestion section is for real suggestions.

If you'd like to make the reasoning that it's already in the game so, therefore, it's a valid suggestion, that is also not the case. If someone posts a suggestion that says, "I think Slimes and Pickaxes should be in the game," it's going to be locked and they will be directed to the joke suggestion thread.

If you'd like to make a statement about how cheesing the game is terrible, and is tantamount to putting a "win game" button in the menu, feel free to use your profile page for that. Or you may find that a discussion about it already exists that you can join in the General Cross-Platform Talk section or PC General Talk section. Be sure to do a search first before creating a new thread. You can browse those sections, and you may find these threads of interest as well:
My thoughts on using the Nurse
Is expert mode a mountain to climb, or a medal to wear?

This thread is closed. Please do not make another joke suggestion. Doing so will lead to warning points or a sectional ban from the Suggestion area.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom