Nymph Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreesEverywhere:U

Official Terrarian
I've read almost everything on the wiki (cuz I like reading wikis . U.) and I've read the section about the Nymph spawning as the wicked monster after you kill it *while it's the monster form* and that gave me a question... I've killed a few nymphs but I think I've killed them while they're in their attack mode, so does that mean they will never spawn as the Lost Girl in my world again? Like, they're gonna keep spawning as the witch? :C

From what I seen they are the lost girl when you are kinda far but you get close to them that is when they change. i usually hover my mouse around and if i see her i go in for the attack. lol

Oh, I know that, but I think on the wiki it said that the first time you see one *ever* it is the Girl, but if it changes form before you can kill it it will always spawn as the monster form in that world, never again as the girl. I THINK that's what it said, I am just asking for verification.

Oh, I know that, but I think on the wiki it said that the first time you see one *ever* it is the Girl, but if it changes form before you can kill it it will always spawn as the monster form in that world, never again as the girl. I THINK that's what it said, I am just asking for verification.

Hmmmm idk I only find her in new worlds I make and its very rare. I never found her in a world twice. :<

Ohhh I see, nya-nya. Thank you for your concern on the topic at least! It's not a really big issue anyways, I was just curious.

It is no biggie! Now I am kinda curious myself. xD when I play again later on steam I may have to go searching for her again.

She spawns as "Lost Girl", and stays that way until you get close to her, and then she turns into "Nymph", and becomes hostile. This will happen EVERY time you encounter one, it is not just limited to the first ever spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom