• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC O.M.G. - Orca Machine Gun

Burnscars

Fire Bad
It's not a fishgun, it's a WHAAAAAAAAALE.

Here's a real life notoriously inaccurate minigun taking forever to spin up;
#Sarcasm

Last edited:

Ravvynfall

Duke Fishron
this is oddly amusing, and would probably fit in nicely with the endless musketball ammo. pretty lame ammo and tear stuff apart for economical ammo use? okay! but i have to admit this would be amazeballs to see with exploding bullets, probably end up being the most terrifying weapon in the game in a hurry lol. i support it!

The Law

Terrarian
Stats-
40% Chance not to consume ammo
14% Critical Strike chance
54 Damage
Slightly Innaccurate
Has a .5 second spin up time

Like, 'OMG' This would be a good endgame weapon! :)

Burnscars

Fire Bad
I've considered a shotgun-style weapon in the style of a Metal Storm platform, but since shotguns don't apply per-bullet damage in pvp up close, I'm not too enthusiastic about the idea. I love how shotguns are devastating up close in some other games.

If you don't know what a metal-storm type weapon is, here's a video.

A rapid-fire shotgun that perhaps fires a concussion wave in front of it to do additional damage could be cool.

Muninn

Eye of Cthulhu
Damage: 45/shot
Round per second: 6
warm-up time: 2 seconds
20% chance to consume 1-3 more ammo
crit strike chance 6%
'Remind me why this is a good plan?'

Burnscars

Fire Bad
Now that the SDMG has been buffed to ridiculousness, there's little need for this idea. I tend to be the kind of guy that wants more than he needs...

Now all we need is a Weapon of Tremendous Ferocity (WTF) to one up the OMG.

Person999

Skeletron Prime
OMG… wow that is the best play on words I have ever heard and it’s massive, IT’S ACTUALLY MINIGUN SIZE now all we need is 50 cal bullet for it to shoot, like a minigun. *applause* one question what’s its crafting recipe?

Moonlight Star

Terrarian
i tried, i first tried making it a crab, but then though of making it a lobster
here are both versions, on the top is the lobster and the bottom is a crab
crab.png

Top Bottom