Portfolio/Multi-Topic O_Nothing's Noteworthy Suggestion Hub

O_Nothing

Skeletron Prime
Hello, O_Nothing here! I'm feeling especially self-indulgent today, so I think it's about time I put one of these together.

index.php

The Abyss [Underworld Alternate]
"In contrast to the Underworld, a realm of eternal damnation, the Abyss acts as a purgatory of sorts. Deep sea themed creatures float among barnacle-encrusted stone and pools of shimmering essence, eager to sate their eternal hunger for young, fresh souls. For the first time in millennia, the Leviathan stirs..."

The Ghost Town [Desert Minibiome]
"Now let’s gather ‘round the campfire, to sing ‘bout days long lost: a desert minibiome of dead cowboys and outlaws."

The Fog [Event]
“The Fog is rolling in…”

The Clockwork Crusade [Pirate Invasion Alternate]
“Curious constructs are approaching from the east/west!”

The Crypt [Dungeon Alternate]
"A grim, twisted mockery of a fairytale."

The Astral Convergence [Martian Madness Alternate]
“Astral beings are invading!”

The Cessation [Corruption Alternate]
"Making the world hollow..."

~IN DEVELOPMENT~

Disco Moon [Hardmode Event]
"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FUNK OFF!"

(In Development)

The Circus of Despair [Hardmode Event]
"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the greatest show on Earth!
Welcome to the Circus of Despair!"
(In Development)

Last edited:
Question: is the disco moon going to be like the pumpkin and frost moon or something else.
(I support all ideas I just want more moons where you progress in waves ;-;)

Question: is the disco moon going to be like the pumpkin and frost moon or something else.
(I support all ideas I just want more moons where you progress in waves ;-;)
Yeah, though it's intended to be earlier in Hardmode than the Pumpkin/Frost Moon events (post-Mech). Thanks for the support!

Hmmst. Perhaps if we could sorta see what this stuff would look like and have more in-depth details about enemies and stufd then we can have some good chilli goin' ;)

Back
Top Bottom