Texture Pack Obsidian Bricks Re-Painted

Should Hellstone bars and its weapons have purple too?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andre Doruk

Terrarian
A texture pack that changes obsidian bricks making it look more like obsidian it came from
And another one for the items

Capture 2020-05-25 11_50_34.png
Capture 2020-05-26 16_47_29.png

That means it made all of the obsidian furniture purple like obsidian

I'd really like criticisms!
and I'll be updating this pack according to the criticisms

<3There are 2 versions of this pack<3
The first one is only Purple Obsidian Bricks. This pack is called Obsidian Bricks Re_painted
The second one is with Purple Obsidian Bricks with items that contain obsidian, like hellstone bars. This pack is called Obsidian Items Re_painted

:gslime: Obsidian Bricks Re-Painted Download Link:gslime:

:pslime:Obsidian Items Re-Painted Download Link:pslime:

To install all you have to do is download the zip and drop it in the resource pack folder
And do not forget to unzip it!
You can get to on the main menu from the texture pack tab
Main menu > Texture packs > Open folder

If you don't like one of the textures you can delete it from the file

This was inspired by this post

The first 2 images are from pack 1 but are also included in pack 2
Images from 3 to 6 are all in pack 2 only
Capture 2020-05-24 22_49_12.png
Capture 2020-05-25 11_50_34.png

Capture 2020-05-26 16_28_06.png
Capture 2020-05-26 16_47_29.png

Capture 2020-05-26 17_00_05.png
Capture 2020-05-26 16_56_56.png

Attachments

• Obsidian Bricks Re-Painted.zip
    786.4 KB · Views: 669
  • Obsidian Items Re-Painted.zip
    819.6 KB · Views: 663
Last edited:
All of the things here are subject to change over time!

I'd really like criticisms!

I made 2 packs
One is only for the bricks and the other with bricks and items

I'd really like to know if the hellstone bricks are to bright
and I'm thinking of adding hell critters and some more items!
A dark purple molten armor wouldn't be that bad, would it?

Last edited:
CB79DC750B01D02C0EE08AC3585EDA6B83C25A03
Annotation 2020-04-30 190525.png

Its not showing up in my texture packs. I'm not really good with computers at all when it comes to the file explorer and stuff. This also happened to another texture pack I got and I'm not sure what happened.

@UblockGaming

As far as I can tell, you're using Windows 10, yeah? If so you should already have a zip program pre-installed (don't worry if you don't know what that means). Double click or Right-Click + Open the file and you'll see...

something like this:
1.PNG

Now, open this folder and you'll see this:
2.PNG

Highlight all three of these and drag them out of the window onto your desktop. Then, Right Click + Send to + Compressed (zipped) folder.
From there, all you have to do is name this new folder that appears, and place that in your ResourcePacks folder like normal.

@UblockGaming

As far as I can tell, you're using Windows 10, yeah? If so you should already have a zip program pre-installed (don't worry if you don't know what that means). Double click or Right-Click + Open the file and you'll see...

something like this:
View attachment 275827
View attachment 275828
Highlight all three of these and drag them out of the window onto your desktop. Then, Right Click + Send to + Compressed (zipped) folder.
From there, all you have to do is name this new folder that appears, and place that in your ResourcePacks folder like normal.
you should zip the content, icon and pack files and not the folder they're in so people dont get confused and then you dont have to give tutorials like this :)

@UblockGaming

something like this:
View attachment 275827
View attachment 275828
This worked! Thanks for the help.

Can you update this for 1.4.4.9 and put it on the steam workshop? It's really cool but the old version of the pack makes all newer furniture items mostly or completely invisible

Back
Top Bottom