Weapons & Equip Obsidian Outlaw armor set bonus idea

Sadahs

Terrarian
Let's be honest, we've all only ever made obsidian armor once, to see if its mediocre defense is backed up by a set bonus, only to be disappointed by a post EoW set of armor that is worse than gold armor.

So here's the idea for the bonus:
+1000% damage to the flare gun

Basically makes it a 20 damage range weapon that pierces and sets enemies on fire...yeah thats all I got

Or just give it the effects of the obsidian skull that'd be neat too i guess

Even with +1000% damage, no one is going to use the flare gun as a weapon. It would just be like the gravity globe. Hard to get and completely useless. I think it protecting the wearer from fire blocks would be cool. Maybe it could also decrease fire damage from other sources.

Let's be honest, we've all only ever made obsidian armor once, to see if its mediocre defense is backed up by a set bonus, only to be disappointed by a post EoW set of armor that is worse than gold armor.

So here's the idea for the bonus:
+1000% damage to the flare gun

Basically makes it a 20 damage range weapon that pierces and sets enemies on fire...yeah thats all I got

Or just give it the effects of the obsidian skull that'd be neat too i guess
Maybe it could be like a crit version of pumpkin armor, give ten percent extra crit chance.
Maybe even 5% chance to dodge an attack?

i was thinking it could potentially replace the fossil armor as an early-game ranged set that is similar to the shroomite armor in the fact that it has multiple hat types. the outlaw hat grants bullet damage, and an obsidian hood could provide arrow damage. as for fossil armor? not sure, but honestly i'd rather bring back the thrower class with new content if i had the choice. R.I.P. throwing

*Cough cough*Shameless Plug*Cough cough*
Hi @BoneDaddy69, I know it’s tempting to refer others back to threads you created about a similar subject, but everyone wants and deserves for their own thread to be the spotlight. Let’s let this thread be about Sadah’s ideas, and not hijack it to be about yours.

You can feel free to post a link to your threads in your signature or on your profile.

Back
Top Bottom