PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

Just posted on another thread about this but this update has worked for me. So far so good at least. Bit more lag than before but nothing too bad. Looking forward to 1.3 update so I can collect banners properly!

So, now that this update has fixed the saving problem, anyone want to help me defeat the twins and the mechanical version of skeleton prime?

Just for the record, if you can't find me or reach me during the next two nights, I have poor internet where I work so I probably can't connect with the Vita, and during the daytime I sleep. I'm not intentionally avoiding.

My file got corrupted as well. Put 100+ hours into it. Looking for some peeps to restart or get my stuff back with. PSN is GMG__22

Thank goodness I'm not the only who has to deal with these crashes. I constantly have crashes to the point where I quit playing Terraria on Vita; It used to be my go-to version and was very far into hardmode, then it crashed and corrupted my save. Every update I see that says something about 'bug fixes' never work. Does anybody have any solutions or input?

Thank goodness I'm not the only who has to deal with these crashes. I constantly have crashes to the point where I quit playing Terraria on Vita; It used to be my go-to version and was very far into hardmode, then it crashed and corrupted my save. Every update I see that says something about 'bug fixes' never work. Does anybody have any solutions or input?
I believe there was another update in February specifically to address this issue. Have you updated your vita since then?

Back
Top Bottom