PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

I have, I've tried all sorts of things. I didn't have this problem until the recent updates installed. The update is labeled May 11 2015. I can't find anything online that works as a fix either. I never use autosave because I learned quite a long time ago that it is... finicky. I'm at a loss as to what to do.

On My vita Terraria crashes almost every time I save after a period of 5-8 min as described its quite annoying and frustrating. I've basically gave up and haven't touched it since. I'm just hoping for a patch to release soon because I just want to play again.

Same here. Stopped playing it now since (like I mentioned) corrupted two of my worlds. I am actually very disappointed by the lack of information regarding if this is being worked on or not, or if there is actually a queued fix at all. even if there isn't - I would like to know at least SOME information. I am not demanding it, nor going to- but I really do enjoy this game. And considering the "QA overhaul" I thought It'd be a little bit more customer-friendly. But not being able to play terraria for about two months without any news regarding this issue.. I do not find this very customer-friendly.
Cheers.

Same here. Stopped playing it now since (like I mentioned) corrupted two of my worlds. I am actually very disappointed by the lack of information regarding if this is being worked on or not, or if there is actually a queued fix at all. even if there isn't - I would like to know at least SOME information. I am not demanding it, nor going to- but I really do enjoy this game. And considering the "QA overhaul" I thought It'd be a little bit more customer-friendly. But not being able to play terraria for about two months without any news regarding this issue.. I do not find this very customer-friendly.
Cheers.
The QA, and CS overhauls are still very much works in progress. I'm sorry the game is so unplayable for you but out will be some time before this get running smoothly :(

Is anyone else having this prob since the new update

Mine is crashing while saveing it just gos back to the PS menu an I lose everything an only since last update

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone else having this prob since the new update

Mine is crashing while saveing it just gos back to the PS menu an I lose everything an only since last update
Moved your post here since its a similar issue and doesn't require it's own thread. Merged your two posts together as well.

I think it's being sent to Sony, if you allow it, and you can also write a description of the crash. I sent a couple before. Perhaps Engine Software/505 Games can contact Sony about it (or however it works lol).

I think it's being sent to Sony, if you allow it, and you can also write a description of the crash. I sent a couple before. Perhaps Engine Software/505 Games can contact Sony about it (or however it works lol).
Thank you :) If anyone can confirm this it would help a lot!!

I'm having the same problem ever since I downloaded the last update for the vita I've been getting crashes that take me back to the home screen thus canceling everything I just did up until my last save. I have been playing like this for a while now just trying to remember to save often so I don't lose a rare drop or progress. Well tonight when it kicked me to the main screen when I tried reloading my one and only hard mode map it keeps saying load failed! I tried to contact 505 to see if there is anything I can do to not lose that world (that has countless hours of play and all my hard mode items) any help would be appreciated.

I'm having the same problem ever since I downloaded the last update for the vita I've been getting crashes that take me back to the home screen thus canceling everything I just did up until my last save. I have been playing like this for a while now just trying to remember to save often so I don't lose a rare drop or progress. Well tonight when it kicked me to the main screen when I tried reloading my one and only hard mode map it keeps saying load failed! I tried to contact 505 to see if there is anything I can do to not lose that world (that has countless hours of play and all my hard mode items) any help would be appreciated.
It hasn't worked yet :( but you could try reinstalling the game.

Back
Top Bottom