PS Vita Occasional crash while saving

If you have a ps4: For me it worked to upload my character and world in the cloud and played and saved on the ps4. Upload both again in the cloud and download it in the vita. I saved now about 20 times and had no crash anymore! :merchantwink:
Ya I don't have a ps4. It's sad that it came down to this because I used to love playing terraria

If you have a ps4: For me it worked to upload my character and world in the cloud and played and saved on the ps4. Upload both again in the cloud and download it in the vita. I saved now about 20 times and had no crash anymore! :merchantwink:

Back when I was still playing it (4+ months ago), I would frequently switch from Vita and PS4 and using the cloud save/load feature to transfer my characters and worlds, but that never solved the save-crash issue unfortunately. I'm not sure about now, but I doubt there was any kind of updates since then...but I could give it a try later when I'm home!

So you're not crashing anymore? It was probably just a load failure. If you've done a lot in the world it increases the save file size and this can cause problems. Just ask @Catz.
I play on a different console with the same save/crash/freeze issue. 505 Games recommended that if I'm building large 3-d pixel art (like the one I attached - the corners will show the ground levels the artwork took up), never build it near the original spawn area. And remove/reduce the blocks near the artwork. Hope that helps...

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/annieinterraria-png.82348/

My game crashed again... This time my saved world file seems to be corrupted. I can't load it anymore. Fotunately I uploaded it from my ps4 half an hour ago in the cloud. But this really sucks. I think I play it only remote via ps4 till the update will come out...

It's only been 6 months. I'm sure this will be taken care of in no time. Thanks for all the attention you guys haven't given this issue.

I own terraria on the PS vita, and it continues to crash every fifteen or so minutes, and it's not just mine. All of my friends that own the game on there vita are having the same problem. I can't even fight a boss without the game crashing on me in the middle of it. There are a lot of us who are worried it won't be fixed because it's on the vita, Please fix this!

I own terraria on the PS vita, and it continues to crash every fifteen or so minutes, and it's not just mine. All of my friends that own the game on there vita are having the same problem. I can't even fight a boss without the game crashing on me in the middle of it. There are a lot of us who are worried it won't be fixed because it's on the vita, Please fix this!

This has been happening since June when the Additions update hit. People were discussing it at length in the Best Laid Plans Apology thread. Nothing has changed in 6 months.

Guys... I bought terraria on its release... not exactly... maybe a week later ya know... It was fine... Didn't have this problem...I played for as long as I did i don't remember... then once I accidently dropped my death shycle somewhere by pressing the wrong button and I raged so hard that I deleted the game... Couple of weeks ago I Reinstalled and started playing... until now I have even defeated the twins... And lets get to the point... It has started doing this stupid crushes... I did turn of autosave... but it even does it in manual save and in save and exit... I have seen that ,as mentioned before, the longer you do not save for the bigger the chance of a crush... I haven't gotten it while openning map, but I think I might even have gotten it completely randomly at some point... I have lost essential items that I needed to craft better equipment I wanted in the tinkerer's workshop and very freaking rare weapon;s with 0.64% drop chance during a blood moon in hardmode........................... I am getting extremely annoyed... Especially when it happens after I find something rare or after doing big building progress even If It took a little time to do so... I really hope it gets fixed because its freaking DRAINING all of my fun and all of my mood of playing.... I hadn't reached further than defeating the skeletron prime as far as I remember... I want it to be different this time and I can not tolerate this anymore... I am getting really angry... I mean its a bug that can be easily fixed.... its like they do not even care... I AM FREAKING PRAYING TO GOD EVERYIME I SAVE.... THIS AIN'T ACCEPTABLE JESUS.... Im so sad.... that i rage -_-

I called this a while ago. I said they'll add more complexity but ignore the current game breaking bugs and probably still haven't received any of the (probably) five thousand Vita error reports I've sent in.

Furthermore, the game worked fine when I bought it. Then they broke it: still have my money of course. I can't help imagine all of the new users that bought it after the failed, broken update and their only experience with Terraria is a broken, crashing, unable to save mess. Quality.

Love the new update, crashes are so much fun. Almost as fun as being ignored. A big middle finger to 505 and who ever patches the console version of Terraria. ~:rolleyes:

i am wondering if any one at 505 games and engine have vitas and are playing the game not in admin mode. this would be the right thing to do so they can see the crashes first hand. i know that i have a physical game card and the game still crashes. the game personel needs to play both physical copy and digital so they can try to recreate our problems with the crashes.

I've have to regularly backup in order to play a normal playthrough.. Would it be worth to provide screenshots of crash errors?

I'm starting to question the legitimacy of 505 games though, googling around has provided some uncanny results..

Back
Top Bottom