Console Ocram Revamp

Should the Servants of Ocram act like the BoC's Creepers, or circle around Ocram?

• Act like Creeper

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Make a circle around Ocram

Votes: 44 75.9%
  • Other (please respond)

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
Just make the skull require Hallowed Bars instead.
Up there, at the start of the summoning section.
As for fixing the summoning, I'd say remove the mech summoners entirely and make it cost: 15-20 chloro, 10 each of souls of night and souls of light, 20 bones, and maybe a couple lenses. I'm opposed to the 'replace mechanical eyes with suspicious looking eyes' since then it would cost 12 lenses, which is hours of farming.

Up there, at the start of the summoning section.
As for fixing the summoning, I'd say remove the mech summoners entirely and make it cost: 15-20 chloro, 10 each of souls of night and souls of light, 20 bones, and maybe a couple lenses. I'm opposed to the 'replace mechanical eyes with suspicious looking eyes' since then it would cost 12 lenses, which is hours of farming.
Fixed!

Redigit is no more on the terraria team, he is working at otherworld, cenx confirmed a brain of cthulhu mech version.

I plead, no mechanical brain.

But what does this have to do with a stronger ocram!?
Well, as my idea clearly states...
However, we could hit a double-whammy with this thing. Now, Redigit from Re-Logic has deconfirmed the possibility of more mechanical bosses, leaving one major boss untouched. The Brain of Cthulhu, the Crimson counterpart to the Eater of Worlds, which was likely inspired by Ocram in the first place. Even if Ocram doesn't make it to PC (which he won't), you could make Ocram an actual Hardmode BoC counterpart, which puts the Crimson in equal playing field with the Corruption in terms of HM bosses.

Redigit is no more on the terraria team, he is working at otherworld, cenx confirmed a brain of cthulhu mech version.

Let's not get too wild here. Nothing of such has been said, and if it has, please provide a credible source - Because even I haven't heard of this.

Keep on topic from now on, please.

Let's not get too wild here. Nothing of such has been said, and if it has, please provide a credible source - Because even I haven't heard of this.

Keep on topic from now on, please.
I don't know if is cenx, i only know that someone has confirmed that.
I will try to remember from where i get that inform... oh, from a video about information of what will be made on the next release or 1.4.

I don't know if is cenx, i only know that someone has confirmed that.
I will try to remember from where i get that inform... oh, from a video about information of what will be made on the next release or 1.4.
...Then it's not likely to be true. Thanks for making me question this whole thing for nothing.

I really liked the changes, but I really wanted the old sprite of spectral armor, which is my profile picture

Good ideas! I play mobile and I agree that fighting Ocram is pointless and boring. A new gate to plantera would be great! (Along with making Plantera-viable armors other than Chlorophyte accessible.) The only thing I disagree with: The steep Chlorophyte bar cost to summon. They are PAINFUL to collect in large quantities, and farming rarely works for me without huge waiting periods(even with high-yield designs!). I suggest it should only be 5 bars, otherwise fighting this guy is going to destroy your Chlorophyte stores mercilessly. The soul gun needs a change though: You just made what is essentially another Coin Gun, AKA a novelty, but otherwise useless. The only viable soul without an automated farm would be flight. I suggest that damage is toned back on the gun and consuming a soul would actually supply several projectiles. Also: the DPS should depend more on the soul, they are nearly identical. Anyways, Support!

Back
Top Bottom