Console Ocram Tips And Guide

Was this guide useful?

• Total voters

Matthew Devenish

Spazmatism
The best advice I can provide, is that a piercing weapon mixed with a Megashark and Adamantite, is all you need if you are a least decent with mobility.
My Set Up:

Armour and Accesories:
-Adamantite Armour, using Melee helmet (Hallowed can be used on the safe side of things).
-Wings (Best Available)
-Spectre Boots or higher (Frostpark Boots can be used with Ice Blocks, but you're better off using asphalt)
-Charm Of Myths (Or just simply Philosopher's Stone, because his Demon Scythe's are extremely damaging)
-Mana Flower (as my suggested piercing weapon of choice is a Magic Harp, you can adjust depending on class, such as a Power Glove for melee)
-Cross Necklace/Star Veil (This is a must-have, because a few seconds of invincibility might be the one thing between death and victory.

Weapons:
-Magic Harp/Gungnir/Hallowed Repeater(Hellfire/Unholy Arrows)
-Megashark(Crystal/Cursed/Ichor Bullets)

Buffs:
-Ironskin
-Regeneration
-Swiftness
-Thorns
-Clairvoyance(Crystal Ball)
-Ammo Box
-Lifeforce
-Heartreach
-Campfire
-Heart Lantern
-(optional) Magic Power and/or Regeneration

Arena:
Basically a large box, about 150-250 blocks wide, and 30-50 blocks high. Platforms going in rows occasionally. Using a hammer, making a small dip in the ground for honey buff every now and then.

Notes:
Always start at the beginning of night, allowing a large amount of time for the fight. Find as many Life Fruits as you can beforehand. As long as your mobility is okay, you should be able to survive the onslaught using the below method.

Run from left to right and back, shooting the Magic Harp at your feet. Then after his first bout of Servants, simply use your Megashark to deal as much damage as possible before the next onslaught of minions. Rinse and repeat until you remain victorious.

Loot:
15-30 Souls Of Blight (used for old console exclusive armour, Tonbogori, Tizona, Vulcan Repeater)
10-38 Adamantite Ore (for making more bars to fight him again)
~28 Spectral Arrows
Ocram Trophy (10%)
Ocram Mask (14.29%)
One piece of either Dragon, Spectral (not Spectre) or Titan Armour (11%)

PS: For the summoning item (Suspicious Looking Skull) you need:
-10 Adamantite Bars (50 ore)
-5 Souls Of Night
-5 Souls Of Light
-Mechanical Skull
-2 Mechanical Eyes

Hope this worked out for you!

Run from left to right and back, shooting the Magic Harp at your feet. Then after his first bout of Servants, simply use your Megashark to deal as much damage as possible before the next onslaught of minions. Rinse and repeat until you remain victorious.
You forgot about his Second Form:
Ocram's second form is extremely dangerous; He'll fire waves of Demon Scythe spells. These can be deadly if you are hit by too many, so make sure to avoid them.
in addition to that, he will fire very many lasers very quickly in a spread witch deal massive damage and are very hard to dodge.

You forgot about his Second Form:
Ocram's second form is extremely dangerous; He'll fire waves of Demon Scythe spells. These can be deadly if you are hit by too many, so make sure to avoid them.
in addition to that, he will fire very many lasers very quickly in a spread witch deal massive damage and are very hard to dodge.
Although yes this is true, it's still possible. I've done this in multiple let's plays and it hasn't bothered me.

Back
Top Bottom