OddGirl's Builds

Tanavor

Terrarian
You do a great job of making each structure very unique, with a totally different feel. Awesome choices of materials!

I started making waterfalls in terraria pretty recently. I'll have to start a thread soon, but I do have an image of my first one that I'll share here :)
10468039_10152336952020870_2252125674445637541_o.jpg

OrangeJuice

Terrarian
Your underwater base is super cool! Was the ocean on your world already that deep or did you have to fill it up more? I'm doing an ocean build right now and hooked up some pumps from underground to make it much deeper ... have managed to only drown once so far.

MadCat

Steampunker
I love all of them! They are all quite well done! I especially like the pumpking the use of sloped blocks there is great!

OddGirl

Dungeon Spirit
Your underwater base is super cool! Was the ocean on your world already that deep or did you have to fill it up more? I'm doing an ocean build right now and hooked up some pumps from underground to make it much deeper ... have managed to only drown once so far.

Thanks :) I had started out with a deeper than normal ocean but after pumping the rooms out I did eventually have to build a retaining wall or lose the entire beach, plus more. Totally worth it! I think it would still be under if I had used the super absorbent sponge, which I didn't have at the time, but not by much ha. I hope you'll post your build when you're done!

Wow, you are a beast builder, I'm no where near as good as you!

Just practice and time :) I appreciate being in the beast category though

I love all of them! They are all quite well done! I especially like the pumpking the use of sloped blocks there is great!

Thanks! He was a frustrating pain that turned out well

Last edited:

OrangeJuice

Terrarian
I hope you'll post your build when you're done!

Ocean%20Wall%20Construction%202_zpsthtwiw8t.png

This is what I've got going on so far, the water is deep enough now that with ice wings I can't fly from the ground to the surface. My idea is that the rest of the world is all reclaimed ground and this tower is holding back the water :p As for the interior I haven't got any plans yet, except for a submarine room at the very bottom...

DoctorMcDerp

Plantera
Nice builds! I made an underwater base once. Then a friend and I had an explosive dual on a sky bridge. Apparently one of us threw a sticky bomb over the edge. Now I just keep it around because flooded wrecks actually look pretty cool.

ylimexyz

Terrarian
Really love your build, specially the waterfall, Egypt shop and beach house. I dont how to discribe it but all of them give me this immersion feeling that I was actually be there by just looking at the 2D pixel Pictures. Which is crazy XD

OddGirl

Dungeon Spirit
Really love your build, specially the waterfall, Egypt shop and beach house. I dont how to discribe it but all of them give me this immersion feeling that I was actually be there by just looking at the 2D pixel Pictures. Which is crazy XD

Thanks! I'll happily take crazy immersion as a compliment :)

OddGirl

Dungeon Spirit
I realized after I started hunting for the new 1.3.1 goodies that I had a few builds I never shared, whoops! I'll add these to the top thread too...

Library.jpg

ice-fountain.jpg

santa.jpg

spa.jpg

shroom.jpg

gm-farm.jpg

VampireRats

Terrarian
Your builds are awesome! Your treehouse is by far my favorite, so cool. I also like your waterfalls build, I never thought to do something like that.
Keep up the great work ~:)

I'm thinking of doing a builder focused Let's Play on YouTube, does that sound like a fun thing?

I don't know if you're still thinking about doing that, but I think that would be awesome.

OddGirl

Dungeon Spirit
Your builds are awesome! Your treehouse is by far my favorite, so cool. I also like your waterfalls build, I never thought to do something like that.
Keep up the great work ~:)

I don't know if you're still thinking about doing that, but I think that would be awesome.

Thanks! :) I'm still planning on it. Release of the update set back when I was planning on starting but I'm definitely going to!

Top Bottom