OddGirl's Builds

My latest build, a clock tower I added to Santa's area

Capture 2016-06-06 21_56_12.png

Two more builds added! I volunteered to help out with a project and here's my first two builds for it, may or may not be complete but I just finished up.

Capture-2016-12-23-12_12_55.jpg

Capture-2016-12-23-20_32_01.png

Click for bigger versions, I didn't want to blow up the thread with 2 big pics, but they're also in the first post at full size.

Here's another build for the project I'm helping with. This is more modern house style abode for the guide. The barrels in the garage have one of each workstations. I don't know about you but that's how I typically do it in my play throughs, takes less space, I just pull out what I need

Capture 2016-12-27 23_19_06.png

Here's another build for the project I'm helping with. This is more modern house style abode for the guide. The barrels in the garage have one of each workstations. I don't know about you but that's how I typically do it in my play throughs, takes less space, I just pull out what I need

View attachment 153011
Well that must be so great house, what i ever seen. :happy:

I love your style OddGirl. Everything is really delightful. Unique and immersive and delightful.

Santa's Village is one of my favorites, as well as the glorious Modern Multilevel house.

I love your style OddGirl. Everything is really delightful. Unique and immersive and delightful.

Santa's Village is one of my favorites, as well as the glorious Modern Multilevel house.

Thanks so much! Im really glad I found terraria, building is like therapy :D

I really like the modern multilevel house. The ceiling trims, mitered door flanges, bathroom, garage door... so many wonderful little details!

The hospital is nice too with all the details, like the stretchers and blood bags. Don't know why, but the Egyptian Merchant Shop is probably my favourite though.

Last edited:
I started a modded play through a bit ago and am trying to do different things with the NPC themed houses. Anyone have a party girl idea? ha

Anyways, I've never been great with mechanical style builds and I like the use the natural world formations in my builds (TerraCustom, thank you for letting me make them extra lumpy lol) so I'll be sharing some to fit in with that. Here's the first one, build info is going up in the main list if you want more details, I built a Crane for the Miner NPC...

ogb-crane.jpg

another build for you! I decided I wanted to start learning more about logic gates and more advanced wiring so I made a world with the all white gemspark wall background (which is great, mobs don't bug you!) in a huge strip down the middle. So to house my NPC's I decided to make a research facility.

research-facility.jpg

Floors... 1) Reception; 2) Offices; 3) Boss' office; 4) Herbal research; 5) Surgical; 6) Labs; 7) Cafeteria; 8) Locker Room; 9) Bunks; 10) Server Room; 11) Mission control;
The big "KD" on the first floor is my initials, how I sign my art pieces, seemed appropriate as the company logo.

There's "air ducts" on the right side with player sensors so you can jump quick up and down but if you don't have wings the elevators do work, complete with lighting up and down arrows...

elevator3.gif

That was my first logic gate project. I'm happy I figured it all by myself. Feel free to use it if you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom