OddGirl's Builds

This is the best thing I've seen in a while. I would really want to know how you come up with such beautiful and complex builds! Do you have any guides or do you make all of these ideas up in your head?

This is the best thing I've seen in a while. I would really want to know how you come up with such beautiful and complex builds! Do you have any guides or do you make all of these ideas up in your head?

You are too kind! I think mostly its picking away at a build bit by bit until it looks "right". I'll look at real life examples, if its something like the crane, or go completely off the top of my head. There are so many amazing builders around the forums that you can't help picking up tips and inspiration. Theres been times I've ripped down a build because it wasn't working and started over too. Im rambling so ask any more questions too! Oh, and paint, lots and lots of paint.

Still on first post, 2 comments so far.
On the "sunken ship" try hiding gemspark walls behind blocks to sneak extra light in underwater.
And on your tree/herb farm. Try to find a way to make the planters not float. Even if just adding vine ropes to the ends of them.
And the fireplace just kinda bugs me. Fire on top of leaves... I'd put a branch under it then brick painted green as a base. (If fire spread ever became a thing so many builds would be torched)

I added a few things to the first post in my build thread, hospital, zoo, angler's house & dock :)
what block did you use to light the hospital, is it a modded block ?
also how did you make all those beds, IV bags and the big light in the operating theatre?

Back
Top Bottom