IC Off The Grid (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh. Anything we could do? Cuddle?" She asked. Cuddling was in fact emotion-sharing gesture of anypony, but then she remembered - Blanche would need some training. "I gotta give somepony a flight lesson, so... yeah."

*She would walk over to the holodeck imitation, and load up the simulation*
*Clark, at around the same time, would prepare to land on one of the planets.*
*With both running at the same time, the thrusters would deactivate mid-landing, preventing the ship from slowing down*

"Um... I thought..." Firewing seems to be smirking, but quickly regaining control. "...ah nevermind. Watch and do it after me!" Firewing took off into 'air', using her wings, flapping them steadily.

*Blanche would attempt to do something similar, but lose focus, as A) she's not used to moving around, B) and not used to moving around in the air, and C) the ship is rapidly accelerating to terminal velocity*

"DAH!" Firewing also lost focus due to terminal velocity and well... uh fell to ground? Floated in 0G conditions. "Okay, that... wasn't a good idea."

"Um, what? I thought flying was purely based off of the lifting ability of the wings."
*As the ship lands safely, the gravity goes back on, but it's not the ship's*

"Any pegasus knows it's not true - you need to acknowledge the gravity." She hits the ground, annoyed by the way she fell. "And don't mind me, I just... was taken by surprise."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom