Weapons & Equip Offensive Gravity Globe

Should this be a gravity globe or rod? If it's a rod the gravity globe will be found somewhere else.

• Gravity Globe!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gravity Rod! Throw the gravity globe somewhere else

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • I don't want the gravity globe to moved or change

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mebybemn

Terrarian
We all know the gravity globe is a major letdown. I have an idea that will make the currently useless gravity globe into a unique offensive item.​

Gravitation Globe/Rod
10 tile radius
'An otherworldly force is in your hands...'
Left Click pulls nearby enemies to your cursor, Right Click pushes enemies away. Pull/Push speed is based on KB-Ressitance. Pull/Push speed increases drastically depending on how close the enemy is to your cursor.

Where do you think the Gravity Globe should be found if this item replaces it as the Gravity Rod? Floating Islands? Dungeon Chests? Crafted?

Any & all feedback is appreciated :p

Last edited:
That could be pretty cool, but I think it might be better if the gravity globe was left as is and moved somewhere else, and this was a new item that took its place.

That could be pretty cool, but I think it might be better if the gravity globe was left as is and moved somewhere else, and this was a new item that took its place.
I was actually going to suggest it as a Gravity Rod, but I decided to just fix the gravity globe instead. I'll add a poll for this to what other people think.

Back
Top Bottom