OOC Official Hysteria Revamp OOC

Ok, these questions will determine who my character will be.
Can my character be a dragon? (The kind with 4 legs.)
Also, additional question. Can I have a character duo? (Simply, have 2 characters.)
Yes and yes!
Also just keep in mind, flight sometimes will be limited or negated if you use wings.
Also if your character is going to be a dragon, the character must have a way to hold items (mouth, Magically, etc...)
Technically, the same applies to my character's choice:
- Can my character be a reasonably-nerfed Legendary?

((If duos applies, I'm gonna make Urist McDwarf as a second character...))
So what do you mean by legendaries? Do you mean like a pokemon or such? If so, kinda, just make sure such as above (what I mentioned with Defure applies to that character as well.

Ok, I Just noticed that the blank template....Doesn't...Seem to have name in it....
Thanks for telling me! Will edit when I get to so!

Edited app. Stuff marked TBA is stuff that I cannot add while on mobile. But aside from the stuff marked TBA, is this ok?
It seems a bit better. All you got to do is remove mix flower and you should be fine.

Name: Suka Soulya
HP: 100
Personality: Energetic, Adventurous, Mild

Name: Flafa
Personality: Energetic, Helpful, Courageous

(So I kinda changed the format and tweaked some stuff for here and added some personalities. You can change if you want. I also just combined them as one single unit since they work together in a similar manner. )

Appearance:
Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 3.54.01 PM.png

(Here is a true gamer pic. Will this work?)

Skills and Character Origin Attacks:

Dragon Breath- 10 Magical, All Foes, Dragon and Dependant Damage. This attack can be the element of fire, water, electric, crystal, or grass.
Drago Gift - Self, Next attack with the weapon "Dualie Holsters" will not miss and will do 6+ damage next turn.

Starting items: Dualies (with holsters), and a pet dragonboi that can stay beside her (sometimes stays in her backpack, taking up two slots)

Inventory Space: UPDATE INVENTORY AND SAVE POINTS OFTEN
1.) Dragon
2.) Dragon
3.) Dualie holsters (with dualies inside)
> Quad Shot - 7 Ranged, Splash, Impact Damage. Deals 3 damage to all other foes.
> Elemental Shot - 8 Ranged, Single, Dependant Damage. The element of attack depends on the dragon's breath used.
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:

Special ability: Flafa grows in size, allowing Suka to ride her. Lasts for 5 turns. Increases attack of dragons breath by 12+ and give immunity to ground attacks.
Check in the thing I quoted above @Sockmonkey367 . I made a few changes and notify me if you would like to change something. Also, this is accepted when you copy this and paste it in the thread you put your character on.
[doublepost=1557177778,1557177745][/doublepost]
@SimeaseKitten am I good or are there things I need to change?
You are accepted!

yes i did wtf are you- oh. from there. right.
ok how about now.

Paste whats below as your inventory as this is how its pose to look and you will be accepted.

1.) the Router: a green ball that follows Program around. he's not sure of its function, but it does seem to care about him. (this thing actually makes it so that >connect localIP is a viable way of connecting to something when he doesnt know the IP)
2.{T} Cloud Flower
-Makes a cloud under you that you can stand on. Only three clouds can be existent at a time, as the last created one will poof.
-The clouds are quite big being 3 feet high, 12 feet long and wide.
3.)Void energy: a regenerating resource that can be used to cast void powers. stacks up to 100
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.) Void Beam - Skill
12.) Hacknet - Skill
Save Point:

Name: Defure

Personality: Vulnerable to guilt, hides it with physical endurance.

Backstory: I'd like to explain in the RP.

Appearance:

reddit3.png

Also missing right eye.

-Passive Skill: If attacked with an electric attack that is ranged or magically used, it can be redirected. Immune and can sense it as well.
-Origin Attack: Controlled Buster Shock which does _ single, ranged, electric damage. The damage of this attack can be determined by the user up to 15. The cap is raised to 18 in a boss fight.

Starting items:
None

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:

Special ability:
Feral state: Goes feral, will attack anyone, attacks do 25 damage and cannot be boosted unless affected by damage buffs.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Lavin

HP: 60

Personality: I'm better at doing this via improv.

Backstory:
This version doesn't have one. At least here.

Appearance:
young_majesty_by_telleryspyro_dd08km4-pre.png

-Skill: Night vision which allows Lavin to see through darkness in general. Lavin's accuracy will not lower from other side effects or opposing skills.
-Origin Attack: Dark bolt/beam which fires a bolt/beam of darkness, 10 Single, Ranged/Magically, Dark damage (Basically can do both, but they're the same.) Can choose which way to do so. Can fire both at the same time but this attack can't be used during Lavin's next turn.
-Skill: (1 Turn Charge) Darkness Rising which lowers accuracy of all foes by 15% for the whole battle. Can only be used once in battle. When used, Lavin gets healed by 5 HP each turn throughout the whole battle.
-Passive Skill: Full Individual Fire Type Immunity (This doesn't work against similar fire type types, like eruption and lava.)

Starting items:
None

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:

Special ability:
Nightfall: Heals to full health, darkens area to near impossible to see (Next three turns, opponents (Regardless of passive skills or such) will miss any attack or skill not aimed at their self. Alternative: OR fires a 50 damage blast of darkness at a target.

Last edited:
Name: Mirra
HP: 50
Personality: She's pretty much sociable, having seldom experienced anything bad. Naive as well, as she'll easily fall for a trick. But does she care? No. She's somewhat protective of Lavin and Defure. If either died, her hidden berserk trigger will activate and what you'll see is a mangled body of a killer. While she's just a hatchling (thus having no backstory), she seems to learn very fast
Appearance: Just your Shiny Latias with a darker skin (similiar to that of Defure, but with Lati style kept). Her eye are golden, while she's somewhat short. Her claws are sharper than usual, too.
Electric Surge: One of her Origin abilities. She unloads her electricity on the foe, paralyzing it for 1-2 turns, where it has 40% chance to not move at all and damaging it by 2 per turn.
Healing Wish: Pretty much a self-harm ability that heals the friend by double of damage taken by her. CAN FAINT MIRRA IF IT KNOCKS HER BELOW 0 HP.
Psychic (Orb required) - Manipulates objects around her. Anything that's grabbed, can be used for the improvised attack. Including the foes themselves or friends. She can hold items using it.
Starting items:
The Necklace of Void - Nightsight sharpened. How it's possible, nobody knows, as it's just a dark necklace with a Void symbol, a night engraved.
Inventory Space: (Keep it how it is and add your starting items along with replacing inventory space for each skill and character origin attack you have.) (MAKE SURE TO UPDATE THIS IF YOU GET SOMETHING AND YOUR SAVE POINT)
1.) Orb (Psychic)
2.) The Necklace of Void
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:
Special ability: Berserk Button - Activates when either/both Lavin and/or Defure die. Mirra loses herself over it and any attack is replaced by generic 20 attack (can be buffed by physical items) made with her claws. That's until she gets knocked out/dies/battle ends or somebody revives Defure or Lavin. 33% chance when one dies, guaranteed when both die.

____

(If it's allowed)
Name: Urist McDwarf

HP: 90

Personality: Fond of drinks, stupid dwarf tricks, brawling, going into miasma, lava, water, ice, giant cave spiders, just after a masterwork cave spider silk left sock. This is how reckless is he.
Appearance: Just imagine that one short bearded figure... that has a wide body...
Subsystem Damage: While attacks are strange, fret not! The Subsystem Damage will help you with that! Each time he attacks, he might jam skull (critical hit), or shatter a bone or bruise the muscle/fat (less damage) or open an artery or whatever. He might even disable others from acting! In short: Adds base 5% disabling chance and 1% critical hit chance.
Starting items:
Copper Warhammer - Fond of it because of the skullcracking. 10 smashing damage.
Bone Crossbow - Crude, but effective. Effiency comes from bolts. Otherwise 5 blunt damage.
Copper Bolts(25) - Simple ammunition for a crossbow. 8 piercing damage.
Mug - If I were a Francis, I'd just say at that dwarf with a mug "What the hell is this?" 4 brawling damage
Inventory Space: (Keep it how it is and add your starting items along with replacing inventory space for each skill and character origin attack you have.) (MAKE SURE TO UPDATE THIS IF YOU GET SOMETHING AND YOUR SAVE POINT)
1.) Copper Warhammer
2.) Bone Crossbow
3.) Copper Bolts(25)
4.) Mug
5.) Orange {Item} (5) - Heals 7 HP and cure status effect. Single.
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:

Special ability: Martial Trance - guaranteed when fighting against more than three foes at once. Increases critical hit and dodge chances by 5% and 10%, respectivelly.

Last edited:

Appearance:
index.php

(Here is a true gamer pic. Will this work? Yes it will with those totally not photoshopped guns)

Dragon Breath- 10 Magical, All Foes, Dragon and Dependant Damage. This attack can be the element of fire, water, electric, crystal, or grass.
Drago Gift - Self, Next attack with the weapon "Dualie Holsters" will not miss and will do 6+ damage next turn.

Starting items: Dualies (with holsters), and a pet dragonboi that can stay beside her (sometimes stays in her backpack, taking up two slots)

1.) Dragon
2.) Dragon
> Quad Shot - 7 Ranged, Splash, Impact Damage. Deals 3 damage to all other foes.
> Elemental Shot - 8 Ranged, Single, Dependant Damage. The element of attack depends on the dragon's breath used.
4.) 1 Light Essenceboi
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point: CAMP

Special ability: Flafa grows in size, allowing Suka to ride her. Lasts for 5 turns. Increases attack of dragons breath by 12+ and give immunity to ground attacks.

I am fine with this half buff

Last edited:
Name: Defure

Personality: Vulnerable to guilt, hides it with physical endurance.

Backstory: I'd like to explain in the RP.

Appearance:

reddit3.png

Also missing right eye.

-Passive Skill: If attacked with an electric attack that is ranged or magically used, it can be redirected. Immune and can sense it as well.
-Origin Attack: Controlled Buster Shock which does _ single, ranged, electric damage. The damage of this attack can be determined by the user up to 15. The cap is raised to 18 in a boss fight.

Starting items:
None

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:

Special ability:
Feral state: Goes feral, will attack anyone, attacks do 25 damage and cannot be boosted unless affected by damage buffs.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Lavin

HP: 60

Personality: I'm better at doing this via improv.

Backstory:
This version doesn't have one. At least here.

Appearance:
young_majesty_by_telleryspyro_dd08km4-pre.png

-Skill: Night vision which allows Lavin to see through darkness in general. Lavin's accuracy will not lower from other side effects or opposing skills.
-Origin Attack: Dark bolt/beam which fires a bolt/beam of darkness, 10 Single, Ranged/Magically, Dark damage (Basically can do both, but they're the same.) Can choose which way to do so. Can fire both at the same time but this attack can't be used during Lavin's next turn.
-Skill: (1 Turn Charge) Darkness Rising which lowers accuracy of all foes by 15% for the whole battle. Can only be used once in battle. When used, Lavin gets healed by 5 HP each turn throughout the whole battle. ((Warning!: Some foes have a night vision like skill already so their accuracy won't be lowered, but ll other effects of this skill will still apply.))
-Passive Skill: Full Individual Fire Type Immunity (This doesn't work against similar fire type types, like eruption and lava.)

Starting items:
(Special Exception: Since you have no starting items, inventory spaces will not be taken because of skills and origin attacks.)

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:

Special ability:
Nightfall: Heals to full health, darkens area to near impossible to see (Next three turns, opponents (Regardless of passive skills or such) will miss any attack or skill not aimed at their self. Alternative: OR fires a 50 damage blast of darkness at a target.

Check the edits I made above. I just added some stats to skills and origin attacks. It is accepted if you don't have a request in changing.
(Make sure to copy the edits I made and paste it into your original character app.

@Halt @Sockmonkey367 I will be getting to y'all when I get back.

Name: Mirra
HP: 50
Personality: She's pretty much sociable, having seldom experienced anything bad. Naive as well, as she'll easily fall for a trick. But does she care? No. She's somewhat protective of Lavin and Defure. If either died, her hidden berserk trigger will activate and what you'll see is a mangled body of a killer. While she's just a hatchling (thus having no backstory), she seems to learn very fast

Appearance: Just your Shiny Latias with a darker skin (similiar to that of Defure, but with Lati style kept). Her eye are golden, while she's somewhat short. Her claws are sharper than usual, too.

Electric Surge: One of her Origin abilities. She unloads her electricity on the foe, paralyzing it for 1-2 turns, where it has 40% chance to not move at all and damaging it by 2 per turn.
Healing Wish: Pretty much a self-harm ability that heals the friend by double of damage taken by her. CAN FAINT MIRRA IF IT KNOCKS HER BELOW 0 HP.
Psychic (Orb required) - Manipulates objects around her. Anything that's grabbed, can be used for the improvised attack. Including the foes themselves or friends. She can hold items using it.
Starting items:
The Necklace of Void - Nightsight sharpened. How it's possible, nobody knows, as it's just a dark necklace with a Void symbol, a night engraved.
1.) Orb (Psychic)
2.) The Necklace of Void
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:
Special ability: Berserk Button - Activates when either/both Lavin and/or Defure die. Mirra loses herself over it and any attack is replaced by generic 20 attack (can be buffed by physical items) made with her claws. That's until she gets knocked out/dies/battle ends or somebody revives Defure or Lavin. 33% chance when one dies, guaranteed when both die.

____

(If it's allowed)
Name: Urist McDwarf

HP: 90

Personality: Fond of drinks, stupid dwarf tricks, brawling, going into miasma, lava, water, ice, giant cave spiders, just after a masterwork cave spider silk left sock. This is how reckless is he.

Appearance: Just imagine that one short bearded figure... that has a wide body...

Subsystem Damage: While attacks are strange, fret not! The Subsystem Damage will help you with that! Each time he attacks, he might jam skull (critical hit), or shatter a bone or bruise the muscle/fat (less damage) or open an artery or whatever. He might even disable others from acting! In short: Adds base 5% disabling chance and 1% critical hit chance.

Starting items:
Copper Warhammer - Fond of it because of the skullcracking. 10 smashing damage.
Bone Crossbow - Crude, but effective. Effiency comes from bolts. Otherwise 5 blunt damage.
Copper Bolts(25) - Simple ammunition for a crossbow. 8 piercing damage.
Mug - If I were a Francis, I'd just say at that dwarf with a mug "What the hell is this?" 4 brawling damage
1.) Copper Warhammer
2.) Bone Crossbow
3.) Copper Bolts(25)
4.) Mug
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:

Special ability: Martial Trance - guaranteed when fighting against more than three foes at once. Increases critical hit and dodge chances by 5% and 10%, respectivelly.

Yours look pretty good! You are accepted!

@Defure @Halt
Since both of you are using two characters, I would like both of you to use a party system. In other words, to not have an overwhelming amount entities to keep track of in battle. Here is how it works:
>Out of both of your characters, there will be a lead and a switch off spot.
>In the start of the battle, the character with the most base HP will start off as the lead (if both characters were to have the same HP {Which seems not to be the case}, the character would start off in lead by their name in alphabetical order ( Example- Bryan: Lead Max: Switch Off.)
>The lead character would take damage from any incoming attack (as long as its not all foes targeting or piercing).
>If any of the character's in your party were to have their HP drop to zero, the rest of the characters in the party would have the same fate.
>One character in the party would attack and it would count for all of your other characters in the party, therefore ending your turn.
>When that character in the party attacks, they will automatically be switched into lead and the previous lead would be put in for the switch out position. Therefore, the lead would take absorb the single target damage.
>Regardless of your characters' element or such, any attack that has PIERCING WILL DO DOUBLE DAMAGE TO YOUR WHOLE PARTY. If the lead were to use a item, tool, weapon, skill, etc... that negates damage from the next attack that has piercing, it would also negate piercing damage to the rest of your party as well.

If you have any questions on how this works, please ask.
[doublepost=1557279785,1557279738][/doublepost]

Appearance:
index.php

(Here is a true gamer pic. Will this work? Yes it will with those totally not photoshopped guns)

1.) Dragon
2.) Dragon
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
Save Point:

I am fine with this half buff
Accepted

Hol’ up, we can have multiple characters?
Yeah, but if you are making another, those new characters will function as a party with your other ones. I also kinda dislike someone having multiple characters as it leaves the other people that created only one character at a disadvantage or so. However, you can do so if you want. Also you might want to take a look at this to make sure you know how parties work:

>Out of both of your characters, there will be a lead and a switch off spot.
>In the start of the battle, the character with the most base HP will start off as the lead (if both characters were to have the same HP {Which seems not to be the case}, the character would start off in lead by their name in alphabetical order ( Example- Bryan: Lead Max: Switch Off.)
>The lead character would take damage from any incoming attack (as long as its not all foes targeting or piercing).
>If any of the character's in your party were to have their HP drop to zero, the rest of the characters in the party would have the same fate.
>One character in the party would attack and it would count for all of your other characters in the party, therefore ending your turn.
>When that character in the party attacks, they will automatically be switched into lead and the previous lead would be put in for the switch out position. Therefore, the lead would take absorb the single target damage.
>Regardless of your characters' element or such, any attack that has PIERCING WILL DO DOUBLE DAMAGE TO YOUR WHOLE PARTY. If the lead were to use a item, tool, weapon, skill, etc... that negates damage from the next attack that has piercing, it would also negate piercing damage to the rest of your party as well.

@Halt @AlphaEspeon @Defure @Sockmonkey367 @Orifan1
Everyone above has their character(s) approved so far. Also heres some news.
> The IC is going to be up maybe today, or tomorrow.
> Once a planet is cleared, a new chapter will start.
> Most of the early game areas are on different planets with different natures.
> Keep in mind, you can craft and such. If making something, I will approve of it.
> Try not to do one line post as this keeps the plot rolling and such, even if its a simple as walking to something.

I would also like to ask everyone on how hard the rp should be? (Like in combat and other stuff.)

Which one? This will be decided from averaging and such

Easy
Normal
Hard
Crazy
Expert
Immense Chaos

Last edited:
- Character Application -

Name:
Colbalt "Cole" Autium

HP: 85

Personality: Generally rude to everything and everyone. However, he is quite the kind guy if you become friends with him. He also likes to fight, and never gives up.

Backstory:
Cole originally grew up in Outerroot Village, where everything was peaceful. Eventually though, the battles spread to his village, and he was pretty much forced too run away with his parents. While staying with them in an obscure cabin, he finds a portal that leads outside his realm, to where everyone else will start at. And now he's lost.

Appearance:
Cole has somewhat-messy brown hair with brown eyes, a tan short-sleaved T-shirt, white shorts, and some black and brown sandals. He's around the height of an average teenager, at 5 Feet 6 Inches

-Aqua Shot - A long-range water-projectile attack. It starts at 10 damage, however, it loses power as it travels. Has a cooldown of two turns to prevent spamability. Water element.
-Spin Attack - If you played a Zelda game, you know what this is. Cole's movement is limited as he draws energy into his sword. Once the energy is released, Cole spins his blade around him. This manuver does the default damage of the sword he's currently using plus four extra damage. If spammed two turns in a row, then Cole will become dizzy, making it so that he has trouble doing anything.
-Water Breathing - Due to practicing water magic, Cole has extended air time underwater, about two times compared to a normal human. He'll still drown if left underwater for too long though, so it's not infinite.

Starting items:
-Tempered Sword: A sword that was hand-made by his friends from his village. It does 8 damage. Not the strongest in the world, but good enough to get the job done.
-Wooden Shield: A basic shield. While it can be used for blocking, it is easily destroyed by both powerful attacks (since it's quite weak) and fire attacks (since it's made of easily-flamable wood).
-Healing Potion: A basic healing potion made from easy-to-find organic materias. Restores 10 HP.
-Mysterious Herb: A weird plant Cole found before being sucked into the portal. Has a random effect upon use, but isn't outright lethal. Worst case scenario is just Cole fainting or having to deal with the effects for a few pages.

Inventory Space:
1.) Tempered Sword: A sword that was hand-made by his friends from his village. It does 8 damage. Not the strongest in the world, but good enough to get the job done.
2.) Wooden Shield: A basic shield. While it can be used for blocking, it is easily destroyed by both powerful attacks (since it's quite weak) and fire attacks (since it's made of easily-flamable wood).
3.) Healing Potion: A basic healing potion made from easy-to-find organic materias. Restores 10 HP.
4.) Mysterious Herb: A weird plant Cole found before being sucked into the portal. Has a random effect upon use, but isn't outright lethal. Worst case scenario is just Cole fainting or having to deal with the effects for a few pages.
5.)
upload_2019-5-13_17-53-25.png

6.)
upload_2019-5-13_17-53-40.png

7.) Packed Wood Hammer {Weapon}
> Heavy Slam - 14 Single, Physical, Impact Damage. Can be charged for a turn to deal double damage next turn, making 28 base ATK.
> Packed Quake - 12 All Units, Physical Indirect, Ground. Hurts teammates as well. Has SPD -1. If hitting target before they go this turn, 50% chance to flinch all foes.
8.) Carrot {Item} (4) - Heals 7 HP and prevents your next attack from missing. Single
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.) Skill - Spin Attack
Save Point:

Special ability:
-Mini-Hurricane - Deals 75 damage over time to every enemy present. Also causes large gusts of wind, which, while they can't fling people off the ground, are still pretty powerful. Said winds affect everyone, including allies and Cole himself. Water and Wind element, so if something isn't immune to either of those things, then it will still take 60 damage.

Alright. Is this good?

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-13_17-53-23.png
    upload_2019-5-13_17-53-23.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
- Character Application -

Name:
Colbalt "Cole" Autium

HP: 85

Personality: Generally rude to everything and everyone. However, he is quite the kind guy if you become friends with him. He also likes to fight, and never gives up.

Backstory:
Cole originally grew up in Outerroot Village, where everything was peaceful. Eventually though, the battles spread to his village, and he was pretty much forced too run away with his parents. While staying with them in an obscure cabin, he finds a portal that leads outside his realm, to where everyone else will start at. And now he's lost.

Appearance:
Cole has somewhat-messy brown hair with brown eyes, a tan short-sleaved T-shirt, white shorts, and some black and brown sandals. He's around the height of an average teenager, at 5 Feet 6 Inches

-Aqua Shot - A long-range water-projectile attack. It starts at 10 damage, however, it loses power as it travels. Has a cooldown of two turns to prevent spamability. Water element.
-Spin Attack - If you played a Zelda game, you know what this is. Cole's movement is limited as he draws energy into his sword. Once the energy is released, Cole spins his blade around him. This manuver does the default damage of the sword he's currently using plus four extra damage. If spammed two turns in a row, then Cole will become dizzy, making it so that he has trouble doing anything.
-Water Breathing - Due to practicing water magic, Cole has extended air time underwater, about two times compared to a normal human. He'll still drown if left underwater for too long though, so it's not infinite.

Starting items:
-Tempered Sword: A sword that was hand-made by his friends from his village. It does 8 damage. Not the strongest in the world, but good enough to get the job done.
-Wooden Shield: A basic shield. While it can be used for blocking, it is easily destroyed by both powerful attacks (since it's quite weak) and fire attacks (since it's made of easily-flamable wood).
-Healing Potion: A basic healing potion made from easy-to-find organic materias. Restores 10 HP.
-Mysterious Herb: A weird plant Cole found before being sucked into the portal. Has a random effect upon use, but isn't outright lethal. Worst case scenario is just Cole fainting or having to deal with the effects for a few pages.

Inventory Space:
1.) Tempered Sword: A sword that was hand-made by his friends from his village. It does 8 damage. Not the strongest in the world, but good enough to get the job done.
2.) Wooden Shield: A basic shield. While it can be used for blocking, it is easily destroyed by both powerful attacks (since it's quite weak) and fire attacks (since it's made of easily-flamable wood).
3.) Healing Potion: A basic healing potion made from easy-to-find organic materias. Restores 10 HP.
4.) Mysterious Herb: A weird plant Cole found before being sucked into the portal. Has a random effect upon use, but isn't outright lethal. Worst case scenario is just Cole fainting or having to deal with the effects for a few pages.
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.) Skill - Spin Attack
Save Point:

Special ability:
-Mini-Hurricane - Deals 75 damage over time to every enemy present. Also causes large gusts of wind, which, while they can't fling people off the ground, are still pretty powerful. Said winds affect everyone, including allies and Cole himself. Water and Wind element, so if something isn't immune to either of those things, then it will still take 60 damage.

Alright. Is this good?

Nothing to complain or change. Accepted!

Back
Top Bottom