Console Official Terraria Console Challenge List!

Matthew Devenish

Spazmatism
Lots of people have completed Terraria, and need a challenge. So, I'm compiling a list of challenges, and you can interact and suggest challenges below.

Ranger Challenge: [completed]
This challenge consists of only using ranged weapons. Ranged weapons say x ranged damage.

Warrior Challenge: [completed]

This challenge consists of only using melee weapons. Melee weapons say x melee damage.

Mage Challenge: [completed]

This challenge consists of only using magic weapons. Magic weapons say x magic damage.

Summoner Challenge:

This challenge consists of only using summoning weapons. Summoning weapons say x summoning damage.

Banner Challenge: [completed]

When playing this challenge, you may only consume either a heart crystal, life fruit or mana crystal per banner you collect. There are no weapon restrictions.

Drow Elf Challenge: [attempted]
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2400232

Neptune's Shell Challenge: [attempted]

This challenge requires the player to have a fishbowl on their armour slot, and a Neptune's Shell equipped. This means the player can only survive in water.

Hardcore Challenge: [completed]

Simply create a hardcore character and beat the game.

Pacifist Challenge:

You cannot attack mobs with aggressive weapons. You may only with weapons like the Snowball Cannon eg.

100 HP Challenge: [attempted]
Never use a heart crystal. Extremely difficult.

On The First Night Challenge: [completed EOC, EOW and Skeletron]

Simply beat a boss within the first night of a new character and world.

No Health Potions Challenge:
Basically there are no healing items allowed. The only way to recover your health is at the nurse, or through passive regeneration and buff (eg. Campfire or Heart Lantern).

No Reforge Challenge:
Basically, you can't reforge any items. This may seem simple, but imagine crafting a broken Terra Blade...

Accessory Limit Challenge:
Basically only use a limited amount of accessories. Least possible is 2.

The Starter's Armour challenge

• In pre-hardmode, the player can only use copper/tin/iron armour.
    • In hardmode they may use cobalt/palladium
    • They can't use any other armour.
    • There are no weapon restrictions

If you have any challenges you could recommend, please make sure to comment below.

Last edited:
A challenge iv seen done is the no health potions challenge where you can only heal via the nurse and passive healing buffs

Pedguin did something like it but with constant bleeding though I doubt that's possible on console

A challenge iv seen done is the no health potions challenge where you can only heal via the nurse and passive healing buffs

Pedguin did something like it but with constant bleeding though I doubt that's possible on console

Its is possible to put infinite bleeding on, but it would need some sort of Third Party program.

Also, your challenge is added to the list.

The Starter's Armour challenge

• In pre-hardmode, the player can only use copper/tin/iron armour.
  • In hardmode they may use cobalt/palladium
  • They can't use any other armour.
  • There are no weapon restrictions

Sounds good. I'll have a quick go at it, see if I can get to at least Plantera, but if it's too hard, it may not make the list sorry.

Not sure if this is possible but...

Limited accessory slot challenge:
Don't use a number of accessory slots. difficulty varies depending on the number of slots you chose not to use. (you need to use at least 2)

Last edited:
Fisherman Challenge- Your resources, weapons, items, etc. Come from fishing and the angler NPC only.

My Mueseum- (Didn't know a good name) Gather every one of the following (Your choice):

• Armor Set
  • Boss Trophy
  • Banner
  • Ore tier (Example: Room full of copper armor, weapons, tools, brick, etc.)

Hardmode challenge- complete a playthrough with a brand new character on a hardmode world.

Speedkill challenge- only kill bosses in 1 tick MAX with your current gear

I've been considering the "Gun Game" type of challenge, the basic of it is you choose a class, get the lowest teir of that weapon (Wooden Sword/Bow/Yoyo), and every boss killed you get to upgrade said weapon (Wood Sword to Iron/Lead or Gold/Platinum)
It's basically CoD Gun Game with a Terraria Class Challenge :dryadgrin:

Back
Top Bottom