• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Derpling Ω

Plantera
and even no crack? Any way to run on the pirated version?
TML requires the steam version of the game, and that version is impossible to pirate because it's constantly checking that you are logged into a relevant steam account with terraria on it. Just buy the game, it's extremely cheap.

The game isn't letting me access worlds, every time I load a world (new or otherwise) it closes Terraria with this window:
1578202963809.png

Does anyone have a solution or anyway to at least explain it so I understand what any of it means lol? Thank you if you can.

KiraSama

Official Terrarian
Can someone help me, i updated tModloader manually to the new vertion, (im on Mac) and now when i try to enter in a world it says this

Terraria: Error (tModLoader v0.11.6.2)

System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin (SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix) [0x00008] in FNA.dll
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin () [0x0001c] in FNA.dll
at Terraria.Main.RenderBlack () [0x00040] in tModLoader.exe
at Terraria.Main.RenderTiles () [0x00008] in tModLoader.exe
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw (GameTime gameTime) [0x00b70] in tModLoader.exe
at Terraria.Main.Draw (GameTime gameTime) [0x0001c] in tModLoader.exe

Externity Hezer

Eye of Cthulhu
Can someone help me, i updated tModloader manually to the new vertion, (im on Mac) and now when i try to enter in a world it says this

System.InvalidOperationException: Begin has been called before calling End after the last call to Begin. Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin (SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformationMatrix) [0x00008] in FNA.dll
Ya know the game file where all options are saved? Delete it

KiraSama

Official Terrarian
i deleted config.json, but it still crash?
it says this

Maybe is because i changed the native sprites before the texture pack update, so im going to put these in its normal state and see if its fixed
EDIT- nah i changed the native sprites to they normal form and is still crashing.

Last edited:
Hey, so I've been having an issue with the game lately, where there are no tooltips on any buffs, vanilla or modded. I am running Tmod on 0.11.6.1 because I'm also running 64bit 0.11.6.1 and I'm waiting for an update on the latter. I recently realised I was running on Tmod 11.5 when I tried to install 64 11.6 and so when buffs expired, the game would freeze for 15 seconds or so, and would eventually crash after a half hour of gameplay, but I fixed that, and now it all works fine, except for missing tooltips for buffs. Any ideas? If removing tooltips is a config feature of any common mods let me know because I've probably not noticed but can't find one, either.

Top Bottom