tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

theres no error but the code makes nothing the spear shoots nothing

Edit: it seems like im shooting a projectile but it disappears direct after attacking

No, i go holiday for two weeks, mouhaha :p

edit For Pat1231, so the problem is the projectile, you have probably forgot a thing, but i do not found.
edit2: Try penetrate 1, and a more timeleft(200 : 2.8 seconde, i prefer put 300 :p )

This is item.useStyle = X;
Thats not what i mean.

What I want:
wo6q3p4r.png

What I got:
b4yi6vpm.png

For that, a guy have already answer you, i think. And than i have begin here, also. If you have use button search, you can found very easy.

This is this thing for place your weapon:
Code:
        public override Vector2? HoldoutOffset()
        {
            return Vector2.Zero;
        }

For that, a guy have already answer you, i think. And than i have begin here, also. If you have use button search, you can found very easy.

This is this thing for place your weapon:
Code:
        {
            return Vector2.Zero;
        }
I't would be really nice if you could tell me how I change the offset in this code

If you have put that, this thing give you already a better result, no? ^^ After, if you want again put less, you need just mathematical formul.

If you have put that, this thing give you already a better result, no? ^^ After, if you want again put less, you need just mathematical formul.
Yes the result is better ^^
But i want to have it perfect.
And sorry but I don't know what you mean with "After, if you want again put less, you need just mathematical formul".

{
Vector2 vect = Vector2.Zero;
vect+=item.width; //(or -= ?)
return vect;
}

If my mind is correct or not, test when you shoot left and right.

Is it possible to get more compressed info about Vanilla items because the sourcecode is pretty far spread?
No, not unless you want to go through 3000 items and compile it manually. Anyway, all you need to do is search for the id ,most the results in item.cs or player.cs are what you want. All compressed to the search results window.

No, not unless you want to go through 3000 items and compile it manually. Anyway, all you need to do is search for the id ,most the results in item.cs or player.cs are what you want. All compressed to the search results window.
Well this will be a hole lot of work as well because 90% of the Items in my mod will be based on Vanilla ones. (Upgrades)
How can I find the shot method as of this will be the hardest part to do by myself.

Where do I find it?
And if you are meaning the clone function, I know about it but it only "clones" the "Defaults" and they are not hard to find.
I am talking about Custom ItemInfo.
It allows you to store any custom data for any item, really. My recent Elemental Weapon Enhancement mod is a good example of it.
(link in sig) You can check out the sourcecode on it on GH, there's some ItemInfo use. Link is in the thread.

I am talking about Custom ItemInfo.
It allows you to store any custom data for any item, really. My recent Elemental Weapon Enhancement mod is a good example of it.
(link in sig) You can check out the sourcecode on it on GH, there's some ItemInfo use. Link is in the thread.
Thanks for you help but I , don't know what that "Custom Iteminfo" is and how it works. And I'm sorry to say that but the Sourcecode didn't help at all but your mod looks Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom